New Members introduction - page 1139

This forum is asking me to create 2 posts in order to start a new thread, so here i am again.

hi. this is my first post. i speak french but i will try to speak english. i like forex tsd. it's the best forex forum

Hey!

A new guy here.

Its me again. This 2 posts restriction is not cool at all.

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hello to you too!

This it the helpful forum

Hi everyone,

Have some ideas to discuss

Best Regards,

Andrei

Hello everyone

My name is Almo i am form Turkey , trading Forex experience over 10 years , my trading style depends on Basket pairs i would like to share my idea with others here

Thank you

Hello ladies & gentlemen. I am from Germany, 32 years old, trading eur/us and eur/gpd mainly, on 5min chart - intraday. This was only possible by reading this forum since 1.5 years , testing about 2000 indicators. Thats sounds crazy but i had to clean the metatrader profile twice after getting bulked up to 25mb in the indicator folder alone. Now i am back with using only rsi and heiken ashi smoothed + ATR-bands/ 300 sMA for visual confirmations. Thats a bit oldschool and not fancy, but it works. Needles to say it was a great journey with long nights and endless reading until now.

And i hope i can take on this path with you together. For now i will thank mladen & mrtools for their great help and expertise in so many cases.

Have a nice day & good trades.

Hello everyone

Reason: