New Members introduction - page 1138

I have been trading for a couple years and lurking here for about six months. I am fascinated by the coding skills of some of the senior members.

i am new member here ..hi every one

Hi all

I am new from Italy

Hello, before I traded in MT4, I now turn to the MT5. To do this, all you need to alter the system indmkatory under MT5, so I registered on this site.

Hello, before I traded in MT4, I now turn to the MT5. To do this, all you need to alter the system indmkatory under MT5, so I registered on this site.

HI all,

It's been a while since i don't see a fx chart, (personal reasons), but latelly i was hit again by the bug.

i'm trying to set a brand new system, for my own. i'm looking for some help in indicators coding and this seems to have some of the best coders.

hope to be helped so that can help others as well

Greatings.

I came to this site for a multiple position trade manager and I believe I found one. thanks

Hello there,

Bangkok, Thailand

Nice to meet you all

Narupon

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hi, i am new to this forum, i just cannot find answers without opening a new thread and i really need some help, hope to find some one that can help me.

Hello to all, i am new here and i hope to find answers as much as new friends, maybe.

Reason: