New Members introduction - page 1134

Hello everyone,

My name is Hai Lang. I am co-founder of a forex tools development team from China. We create tools and plugins for MT platform. I'd like to release our tools on TSD. Hope they can help people better their trading experience.

Oh, our tools are free, so I'm not trying to spam or anything like that.

Regards,

Lang

Hi! TSD is the best forum. Thx

Hello world, am i able to check out some forums and work on some codes? test

hi all Welcome to forex-tsd, one of the best forex community.

Hi guys,

I need robot which can reopen trades closed with same SL and TP. As when trade reached to TP and gets closed same trade can be automatically opened and off course opened trade will be pending order. For example if GBPUSD trade was opened on 1.6512, SL was 1.6485 and TP 1.6550 which is closed new trade gets opened as pending with Buy limit 1.6512 and same SL and TP.

Can anyone help please?

Hallo to all members of this forum,

my name is Vito and I am a continuing reader of your threads. And now, after a long time of reading I decided to join,too.

I hope to learn still more and more here and to find some help when having a question.

Hi, i am using your Easy iCustom and Alerts indicator and works awesome, just that i want to know if can it send the alerts until the candel has been closed.

thanks a lot.

Friend recommended this sites to me. I'm newbie. Nice to meet you all and happy learning.

Hello All

I just now joined as a member and want to say hi to everybody here.

I'm new to the Forex TSD Forum

Looking for a good start here. I would need guidance in the future.

Thanks

Reason: