New Members introduction - page 1128

Great to be a part of the community. Looking forward to connecting with fellow traders and money managers.

Hi traders! I am from India. I am doing trading on commodities (especially base metals) for last 2 years. I see here all people share their own strategies and mt4 setups. So what i come here. This is my first reply. Thanks for all

Hi All of you sir

i am very like your All posts and MT4 INDICATORS and modifications i collect a SUPERTREND CLEARED AND SOME VALUES modified by me BUT I CAN NOT HAVE ALLERT FOR THIS SIR PLEASE ADD SOUND ALLERTS TO THIS

lot of Thanks in advance sir

and how can i post mt4 file and image ???????????????????????????

Files:

i want to allerts for this thanks

Files:
gbpusd.png  61 kb

Hello, i've just joined and am looking forward to learning more about trading forex

i want to share something and requst for education indicator plz tell me method for upload

Hi guys ! I've just joined this community a few days ago. Looking forward to learn more about Forex and binary options as well .

Hello All,

Just joined as I was looking for a solution to a coding problem and spotted the thread that provided a no nonsense answer.

I have been trading for approx 3 years on MT4 platform and have a few favourite pairs.

i combine harmonics, currency strength, stochastis and fibonacci (fibonacci is the latest tool I have added).

Regards

Sceadagenga

I just now became a member here and want to say hi

Hi;

I have been a member for some time now. Site has been a big help on many many occasions. I hope to be able to contribute in the future.

Reason: