New Members introduction - page 1126

Hello, dear friends! My name is Vladimir, I am from Ukraine, My trading experience is about three years, but my learning to trade FX was about 10 years. It is very interesting for me and also, usually, it is profitable to trade fx. Sorry for my English.

Hope, my advices will help to anyone

Hi i am new here . I have a fxtrue site so i want how to get 1 st page on google . any body help me ?

Hi All, I have registered just a few minutes ago. This site with its forums looks very-very useful. I am new in FX trading and just working on my trading strategy.

biplob:
Hi i am new here . I have a fxtrue site so i want how to get 1 st page on google . any body help me ?

Hey, biplop, I think, it's better to ask such questions to GOOGLE supporters.

Thanks, wanted to say im happy be apart of this community hoping to learn as much as share with everybody

Every Body Thanks and most welcome .

I'm also new here

Hey hey. I am really only here to ask one question about testing my multi time frame expert advisor.

Hello ,

Good morning guys how are you ?

Forex No Deposit Bonus August 2015 | FxTrue.com

A Forex No Deposit Bonus is a type of online trading promotion that offers new traders money to open a new trading account. The broker company places an amount of money into an account so that the new traders can do trade with real money. This gives the user a more realistic idea of how the trading site actually works under real conditions. The term implies that the trader does not have to deposit any money of their own to get this bonus. No Deposit Bonus is totally free. Broker sponsored funding of trader's new live Forex account.

Reason: