New Members introduction - page 1131

Hello hello I am new to Forex like any of you care lol and I am about to lose some money and then make some after a couple of months or years depending on how fast I learn to recover from the first-time-trader syndrome. Thank you have a nice day don't stress.

[Deleted]

Glad to join this forum, just want to say Hi.

Hello, i am a newbie here

Thanks

heyy,

i am new to this forum and have been trading from quite sometime. i am very keen to get more knowledge and insight about trading. looking forward for sharing some new experiences and knowledge

Hello everyone. What a wonderful place to learn forex and a wealth of info and indis

Hi, old and new member, mostly red.

Hi everyone, I am happy to join here.

I want to learn more about Forex trading so that I am joining here to get vast knowledge.

I want to write a small article in general discussion, but I see that its not??

Most Welcome Everyone .

Hello, I am an new member. I look forward to exchanging ideas in 2015 going forward. Cheers