New Members introduction - page 1135

his forums looks a bit different and active too. Hope to get something new here

HI , I just signed up and I hope I will succee to get useful information on this furum

Hi traders & all members,

We are new here. Our aim to join this Forum for making the Forex Traders community strong by providing tips, tricks & any others help.

signed up a few months ago, never posted until now.

I look through this site almost everyday, just wanted to make my first post.

Hi !!

I present myself Gabriel Jureidini, IB and software engineer.

Paris France

Hello every body..

I appreciate the welcome I look forward with great anticipation to what's in store.

Hi Guys,

Good day to all. I enjoy learning from this site. They're many great threads. Keep it up!

Just want to say thanks for good indicators!

Hello guys! First time posting here. =)