high low pip count indicator

I am looking for an indicator that will show the number of pips of a bar or candle for that given period.... Is there anything like that out there?

Thanks

searchdog:
I am looking for an indicator that will show the number of pips of a bar or candle for that given period.... Is there anything like that out there? Thanks

I have a similar indicator. Please PM me if interested.

master4x:
I have a similar indicator. Please PM me if interested.

I'm interested. please provide a screen shot. Thanks

Here is a screenshot. The indicator draws a certain colored line over the candles depending on the direction of the candle. The indicator also displays the amount of pips for that candle. It works on all charts and time frames.

Files:
Pips_Counter.jpg  385 kb

master4x we all are interested why that secret dealing? Try to sell? If yes not a winning attitude.

Hermes

hermes777:
master4x we all are interested why that secret dealing? Try to sell? If yes not a winning attitude. Hermes

I simply said PM if interested and then I attached a screenshot. Nothing too secret about that. I have already shared many free programs on this forum and helped many people for absolutely nothing back in return. I will continue to do so also. However, that being said, I don't sit around making indicators just to give them away for nothing. Sometimes it would be nice to get some support for my work/time. I am not selling this but I would ask for a small donation (any amount) or for a trading account to be opened through my link. That is all. If that cannot be done then I would consider giving it away for nothing at all but only to someone without an attitude...

master4x:
I simply said PM if interested and then I attached a screenshot. Nothing too secret about that. I have already shared many free programs on this forum and helped many people for absolutely nothing back in return. I will continue to do so also. However, that being said, I don't sit around making indicators just to give them away for nothing. Sometimes it would be nice to get some support for my work/time. I am not selling this but I would ask for a small donation (any amount) or for a trading account to be opened through my link. That is all. If that cannot be done then I would consider giving it away for nothing at all but only to someone without an attitude...

I did PM you already and awaiting your response.

Thanks.

fishow:
I did PM you already and awaiting your response.Thanks.

I never received a PM from you but I just now saw a visitor message. I was never notified of this by email. To answer your question from that message, the indicator uses the Highs/Lows of the candles. I could change that for you to Opens/Closes if needed.

master4x:
I never received a PM from you but I just now saw a visitor message. I was never notified of this by email. To answer your question from that message, the indicator uses the Highs/Lows of the candles. I could change that for you to Opens/Closes if needed.

Oh! I thought what I did was PM, you know I am new to using Forum PM.

Yes kindly change it to opens/closes.

Thanks a lot.

Here is the indicator for anyone who is interested.

Files:

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off-topic posts".
Reason: