Trading System by Xard777 - page 242

WR1:
it seems that system is not the very newest

but for some reason the other slightly newer one disappeared

you need this indi at least with the system below - as this one has the adjustments

hope Xard does n't mind

For some unknown reason, this indi doesn't show up on my charts.

you probably need this in libraries in the experts folder

_functions.ex4

for rules try page 17 post #2247

Files:
_functions.ex4  29 kb

WR1:

I'm sorry WR1, but on page 17 there is no post #2247

(and I don't see any rules on page 17..)

and post #2247 is not related with rules also..

I'm looking for the rules too, if you know where they are can you pls just copy/past direct post link?

Thanks!

Files:
xard01.png  19 kb

the page no.s must be moving somehow as i swear it was on p17

Quote Originally Posted by xard777 View Post

PLAN YOUR TRADE AND TRADE YOUR PLAN (Corny but true)

Based on the 4hr setup posted by Xard777 earlier

Your goals in Forex should be to make +1'000 Pip$ each week and pay yourself 20% off the Profit$.

This way you allow your account to Grow and also allow your weekly Payout$ to Grow too.

Your BUY Signal is produced when Price is ABOVE both the Trend and Signal Moving Average lines and the Candle on your chart is Blue.

Your SELL Signal is produced when Price is BELOW both the Trend and Signal Moving Average lines and the Candle on your chart is Orange.

This is what's known as Trading with the Trend (You may also want to trade whilst waiting for these Signals to appear, this is what's known as giving back the Profit$ that you've made).

Forex trading is a waiting game, you can trade on a 4hr time frame and sit on the fence patiently waiting for your BUY/SELL Signal to appear.

On the 4hr time frame expect only two to three Signals per week. When the Signal appears expect to make around 100 to 150 Pip$ per trade therefore take five or six mult-trades at a time giving you a total of 500 to 950 Pip$ per turn around.

Two or three turn around's will produce over +1'000 Pip$ easily maintaining your weekly goals and allowing you to compound your account's Growth and Payout$.

When trading Forex keep it simple, do not turn it into rocket science - it is simply you against yourself.

Trading should be fun so lets enjoy ourselves out there.

All the best and may your God of Pip$ shine down on you with Pip$ fit for a king (and if he doesn't then it's your fault).

Xard777

Alright, so the direct link is:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179449/page150

WR1:
you probably need this in libraries in the experts folder

_functions.ex4

The indicator did the trick, thank you very much and also thanks for your great postings on this forum!

Anymore updates to this great system.

It would be awsome to trade in a 1hr or 30min with a ART Of Forex system. Could a trader kindly share? Thanks Fill your bags with money =)

Files:
xard-art3.png  72 kb

Money Bags:
It would be awsome to trade in a 1hr or 30min with a ART Of Forex system. Could a trader kindly share? Thanks Fill your bags with money =)

Thanks for the posting. Can you share your indicators and template my friend.

Very much appreciated by all!

Why NoBody update the posting????????????

Reason: