Suggestion to forum admins - page 28

?

poruchik:
Spam in PM

what my name doing there?

Don't know any long kim dong silver

I want to remind some rules which I hope - many members know but forgot.

1. If you are well-known reputable member of the forum so you are having a lot of power here:

- you can be the section originator and make commercial activity inside your public section;

- you can open commercial thread in commercial section without any evaluation thread;

- you can make your suggestions about any service/commercial service, any section and activity - and your opinion will be considered on 100% and so on in any meaning etc;

- your can make any other suggestions concerning anything and any your opinion will be considered as expert's opinion.

If you are sharing something but some other members are turning you onto useless discussion, bad feeling and so on - go to Contact Us page Forex-TSD - Contact Us - your message to go to email address of moderators and to email address of the business admin who is controlling the job of the moderator. So, in most of the cases - moderator (who is online) will reply. But as your message to go to the business admins too (such as boss of the moderators) so this Contact Us form can be considered as very official one.

The other possibility is to open separated thread in this non related discussion section. Please note - in our forum: members can make public disagreement with the moderators without being banned for that.

PM (private messages) is not official one. It is just something to ask and so on.

Please, do not reply on any person who is provoking you for some useless discussion. Use Contact Us form to report about him.

Please understand - you are well-known reputable member irrespective off any opinion of any moderator about anything about and around and so on.

2. If you are new member registered on this forum, or old member but did not support this forum - please understand that some members are having more reputations here just because they are/were supporting this forum a lot.

Overquoting.

If you are replying quoting the previous post so your reply to go to moderation mode automatically. Means: no one will see it and moderator should accept your reply.

So, please, do not make overquoting (do not quote the nearest previous post in your reply). It will avoid useless moderation.

New Digital ,

What is Exclusive Elite?The link in the Linuxer signature : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179562/page10

i think it refers to those with a lot of say.

It is elite section.

Thank You

ND

Thank you for your help with the Digital filters thread! I have watched you for years now and I know you do not do this without a great deal of deliberation. I respect that. In this case I see no other way for the thread to continue and your help is much appreciated.

Thank you,

Jim

I want to explain something.

I do not want to post it in digital filters thread.

------------

There are 2 ways to start any forex forum:

1. Owners are investing good money to many trading systems. Any sucessful commercial thread/service is posted from or "on behalf" of the owners. Money making from the beginning. We know examples of this concept. Forum No. 1 is good example (we know ... do not want to name).

2. Owners employed 1 moderator and 1 programmer with the task: please develop good forum.

After 3 years they said "Wow!".

So, it is our case.

Which rules this 1 moderator will use to develop the forum?

Simple rules ... members can make disagreement with the moderator without being banned for that; members who supported this forum a lot - they are having more power then moderator, and they can tell about what to do and so on; and so on ... simple rules. Simple and good for the members and "simple" for moderator, right? I am not talking about 1 year. I am talking about 5 years every day.

Same with evaluation for commercial section (read it in some thread) - members should decide.

Same with "which system/thread will be a section for the forum" voting in the other thread - well-known and reptable members will decide.

Same when I asked to create the public RAS section on the forum and it was created.

Same when I am activating any RAS signal if the vendor openes the thread in this RAS section.

And so on ...

Old Seniour members know about it but new members do not know and still thinking that moderator is the God here.

Not. According to my rule - not (read about way No. 2).

----------------

Now about digital filters thread.

I started this thread in the end of 2005.

To say the true - I found this programmer long time ago and wrote to him trying to help (he prorammed digital filters generator and so on). We did not have any forum created in that time (it was yahoo group if someone remember). I wanted to promote him in this group (in the same way as I did for Tartan for his zigzag systems). But forum was created soon, few threads on the forum and so on ...

So, this programmer asked me to translate his help file to the English language (I reeived source codes from him). I did it. I asked his permission to post his software on the forum (few members registered with few threads opened, 2005) and he agreed.

I posted.

The thread was started.

Why digital filters?

Simple ... because it is really great subject.

We can analyze the market situation using this difital filters. In that time (in 2005 - 2006 and 2007) few brokers did market research for this subject. One broker (Alpari) opened commercial courses teaching the people how to use it. I started to make my research too on this forum on the threads.

And do you know what I found?

I found that this subject (digital filters concept) was started long time ago developed by some R&D institutions in the UK for the British Navy. Later on it was developed more in the US ... and silence ... Some author (Russian) implemented it for the forex writing the articles in Russian language ...

But it was started long time ago by many countries.

I stopped this thread because I stucked with some spectral analysis and so on.

The other members of the forum (Simba and others) continued this thread.

So, it was the history.

------------

For new members of the forum.

Please, read the threads and the systems presented on the forum. The forum is well-developed by many members. Members did the forum and what they did - it is really great. And your relationship with the well-known reputable members of the forum is more important then your relationship with the moderators and admins.

Irrespective of.

----------

For well-known reputable members: use your power.

---------

That's all news.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173071

Some members reported that Edit button is disappeared after some time so the developers will try to fix it (seems bug).

Just for information.

newdigital:
Some members reported that Edit button is disappeared after some time so the developers will try to fix it (seems bug). Just for information.

It was fixed last week.

------------

I want to remind to all the brokers/IBs and so on.

One thread only is allowed for the broker on this section: Metatrader brokers - Forex-TSD

So, before posting the thread about the broker - check the section Metatrader brokers - Forex-TSD - may be the thread exists already.

Also - requests about remaning the broker's threads and so on - by PM please.

Reason: