Suggestion to forum admins - page 25

Administrator - got problem!

Ever since you put the advertisement on the left of the screen, the other forum (main) screen ends up stretching out to probably 17" wide on my browser.

Dave

Just use Firefox with NoScript.

Ever since you put the advertisement on the left of the screen, the other forum (main) screen ends up stretching out to probably 17" wide on my browser.

Just some good changes made today:

big images with width have thumbnails now and were re-sized to the width of the thread, also every image can be opened full size in separated window.

If you still see big width of some page or thread - delete temporary internet files from your computer.

man, MB trading opening a window with advertisement n times is EXTREMELY ANNOYING!

I don't know MB Trading but just for this shitty SPAM my opinion is: MB TRADING SUCKS!

Yes, I know. I reported to the people who are making advertisements. Hope it will be fixed soon.

hello

hello again,

im working with another forum and they are offering a foreced thread that all their user have to open, inside this thread is our landing page an will be advertised for 10 days at a price $150, do you guys offer anything like this?

cheers

One Financial:
hello again,

im working with another forum and they are offering a foreced thread that all their user have to open, inside this thread is our landing page an will be advertised for 10 days at a price $150, do you guys offer anything like this?

cheers

You mean: our forum?

No idea ... I sent your post to the people who are doing advertisements (for their consideration, or for improvements, etc).

For anything related with advertisements - go to Contact Us form below every page of the forum.

Some new members came to the forum and they are trying to sell something ....

And because of that I want to remind:

our forum is having evaluation rules for commercial systems.

What does not mean:

It mean that if the seller is not well-known member of the forum so he can sell his systems/EAs etc using evaluation rules only:

- well-known members of the forum must evaluate the system/indicators/EAs which are going to be sold inside the commercial section.

- it is the responsibility of the sellers to establish the contacts (in any way) with those well-known members of the forum.

It can be anyone but well-known person for the forum members.

In case of the members are selling something in anonimous way some "black boxes" so some kind of believing and trust may be good.

Those rules exist on the forum for few years already.

It was deeply discussed, voted and so on.

It is well-known rules proposed by the members of the forum (check some threads on this section).

Just to remind.

ND,

Could you please exit the attachment by date not by z to a..

Please see Forex Factory.

Thanks

Bongo

Reason: