Best beginner forex book/guide?

I find this very insightfull for a beginner schoolofpips

Any other suggestions?

Yes, babypips.com, is a great resource.

Forums like this and others such as forexfactory has lots of good info.

There are some decent books such as "Day Trading and Swing Trading the Currency Market" by Kathy Lien. It gives a good insight on the both the fundamental and technical reasons on why the market moves the way it does.

forex Books

Where i can find free forex books to read only, i heard of disciplined investor is good. Please let me know, if there is any other good book.

Babypips is very good for beginners and people on forum are helpfull .Another good site is makemoneycurrencytrading dot co dot uk as they give free training and do free webinars on forex basics and strategies as well as some more advances stuff.. They also run a live portfolio based on their strategies so you can see them making profit so you dont waste your time learning strategies that dont work.Best of luck

jnsmarketing:
Babypips is very good for beginners and people on forum are helpfull .Another good site is makemoneycurrencytrading dot co dot uk as they give free training and do free webinars on forex basics and strategies as well as some more advances stuff.. They also run a live portfolio based on their strategies so you can see them making profit so you dont waste your time learning strategies that dont work.Best of luck

I also agree that babypips is one of the best website that beginners of forex trading should spend some times with

If you are just starting with forex, babypips is the best resource for you. Their tutorials are filled with great examples and illustrations. Learn basics on that site is worth it - you will not be confused at the end of the day. Good luck!

For just some general reading that is more related to a profitable traders mindset I would recommend Think And Grow Rich by Napolean Hill, of course Rich Dad Poor Dad, and Bird Watching In Lion Country is a must read as well. Hope you enjoy them!

-Sterling

Babypips is really good. Also check out Nial Fuller's videos. They are pretty simple to understand and free. Go to YouTube and just type in "Nial Fuller price action", you should get a whole bunch of great videos to check out. I learned many of his strategies this way, they are simple and effective.

Trading in the Zone is a great book on trading psychology, I have read it many times.

There's plenty of good stuff out there. I would recommend jimmy young's stuff or dirk du toit's "Bird Watching in Lion Country" for a start, but in your forex journey (and it will be a journey), stay away from the perspective that there's some holy grail out there that will solve all your trading problems. As someone who's been in this business for a while even I'm tempted to look at the hottest new strategy out there that seems to be invincible to different market environments, but I have to drag myself away. Be careful out there.

Reason: