Suggestion to forum admins - page 24

It is easy.

Upload the image:

Place cursor of the mouse to the place of the message where you want to place the image, and press to selected image here:

And the image will be on the place of the message you selected:

Files:

FatherJack:
Sorry guys, one more question: how do I structure my message so that it looks like this:

text

picture

text

picture

Because when I upload pics it always looks like this:

A lot of text

picture picture picture

and these pictures make the window too wide for any screen to be convenient.

FJ

Dont think you can post discribtions between the screen shots, but you can if its short write on the screen shots them selfs.

As for the size of the screen shots you can, go to this site and down load they software you can crop any screen shots to just the area needed and or adjust the size and format of the file.

disclamer; I have nothing to do with this company just a user of their software.

IrfanView - Official Homepage - one of the most popular viewers worldwide

Keit

cockeyedcowboy:
FJ

Dont think you can post discribtions between the screen shots, but you can if its short write on the screen shots them selfs.

As for the size of the screen shots you can, go to this site and down load they software you can crop any screen shots to just the area needed and or adjust the size and format of the file.

disclamer; I have nothing to do with this company just a user of their software.

IrfanView - Official Homepage - one of the most popular viewers worldwide

Keit

Keit, you don't mean descr this way?

--------------------

just in case: how to ... in "how to post pict on the forum Q&A"+ ND's post above https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178632/page16

Files:
fibo_cat.gif  12 kb
506_33.gif  32 kb
av-16595.gif  56 kb

newdigital:
It is easy.

Upload the image:

Place cursor of the mouse to the place of the message where you want to place the image, and press to selected image here:

And the image will be on the place of the message you selected:

Thank you, sir. I'll do as instructed.

fxbs:

Keit, you don't mean descr this way?

--------------------

just in case: how to ... in "how to post pict on the forum Q&A"+ ND's post above https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178632/page16

Thats it, didn't know you could do that, or never tried it. By the way Fibo looks like one of my poker budies

Keit

There were 2 new select options added to forex-TSD user profile edit/registration:

- Newsletter Subscription

- Promotional Offers Subscription

Please go to your user profile to see those changes:

How to change it?

Go to User CP and change:

Hi all!Tell me,please,how i can connect with moderator?

Connect.

Write for write

for a french man write in english isn't simple....

i read slowly....

i recieved this message :

Hello, boursicoton! We've noticed that you've not made any post on Forum for quite some time now. We encourage you to take some time to post something and enjoy from the great feedback of our community.

give a good post on your forum is difficult, explain some technics in english....impossible ! for me sorry..

i like read but write....

good night everybody

boursicoton:
for a french man write in english isn't simple....

i read slowly....

i recieved this message :

Hello, boursicoton! We've noticed that you've not made any post on Forum for quite some time now. We encourage you to take some time to post something and enjoy from the great feedback of our community.

give a good post on your forum is difficult, explain some technics in english....impossible ! for me sorry..

i like read but write....

good night everybody

It does not mean anything. It's just an automatic email sent to everybody

Reason: