Suggestion to forum admins - page 77

mrtools:
Robert, far as I'm aware it's being worked on,, a work around I've found for this, is to log off, then you will get today's posts, not a developer but think it's the opposite of howit should be.

Good Morning Mr. Tools...!

Good suggestion - Logging off did work to get me the list of today's "New Topics"... I'll do it that way until it's fixed for when I'm logged in.

Thanks for your help...!

Robert

Hello everybody,

I would like to change the font of the forum, I think Trebuchet is not an ideal font type for studying. For me Arial would be less disturbing to the eye. I see that there is no settings option, but maybe somebody has a hint if it can be done in the browser style settings so that one can use Arial as default font for the whole MQL5-site. That would be much more convenient.

pennyhunter #:

Hello everybody,

I would like to change the font of the forum, I think Trebuchet is not an ideal font type for studying. For me Arial would be less disturbing to the eye. I see that there is no settings option, but maybe somebody has a hint if it can be done in the browser style settings so that one can use Arial as default font for the whole MQL5-site. That would be much more convenient.

You can't I am afraid, I had a similar idea some years ago.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You can't I am afraid, I had a similar idea some years ago.

It should be easy to make it work for an admin. They have the site and the classes, they just need to add a dropdown of spinedit under options that has the function.

Edit: Never mind I have a browser addon now.

Reason: