Suggestion to forum admins - page 34

Just want to remind for all the members - if you see something is going to be wrong, or someone is spamming your thread, or your thread/post was moved to wrong place (by me ), or in any other reason - use this thread.

Please note - any member can critisize admins/moderators on our forum without being affraid to be banned for that so use this thread for any issue to be fixed (we are not banning the members for any critics). Because it is more quick way to fix any issue if happened.

Just for information.

Problems Loading Slow TSD pages

Lately the page loads on the TSD forum have been very slow to terribly slow...even locking up occasionally.

It takes minutes to load a page now...

And worst is that for some reason when that loading page locks up...it even locks up the other tabs, so I cannot even switch to other tabs and keep working on other pages while I wait for the page to finish loading.

It may be server overload or the old boxy template you are using for the forum format.

Please consider expanding your server or changing your platform template - too many boxes trying to load on the page. There must be better ways.

In any case, TSD is my favorite forum...and I'm here to learn and share what I know to help others. but it's getting so slow and so frustrating to wait for the page loads and the tabs lock ups that I'm starting to visit less.

All my other forums and websites load quickly. TSD was never this slow before.... Something must be wrong?

Robert

Yes, I have the same problem. I can load all my other forums and sites just fine, but it takes 3-5 or even more minutes to load a TSD page.

Too bad, I really like this forum a lot.

Looking for Mladen

I tried to reach you by p.m. but there came message that I cannot pm you because I have only 9 posts and must have at least10 to be allowed to send a message to your highness. Very strange rules I think. This is my 10th post did I passed the exam?

I need your technical help. Could you be so kind and email me on address:

holisticnaturopath@yahoo.ca

Thanks Hermes

Explanation about that rule :
It is for regular users protection. Spammers are not trying to use just public threads, but are trying to spamm their crap through private messages. Hence, thanks to them, we are forced to become more restrictive regrading private messages - I do not believe anyone would like to see his private box flooded with the spamming stuff, and since we are trying to keep private private indeed please bear with that rule
regards

Mladen

hermes:
I tried to reach you by p.m. but there came message that I cannot pm you because I have only 9 posts and must have at least10 to be allowed to send a message to your highness. Very strange rules I think. This is my 10th post did I passed the exam?

I need your technical help. Could you be so kind and email me on address:

holisticnaturopath@yahoo.ca

Thanks Hermes

Any response?

Wondering if you have heard back from either Igorad or NewDigital regarding your inquiry. I too am looking for someone to do some programing for me and would like someone with known experience to recommend someone HONEST! The internet is a scary place to be openly trusting someone based on a screen name. Your reply/comments are much appreciated. Cory

Cannot access

Hai New, I want to ask you. Why I can not access the thread "https://www.forex-tsd.com/357493-post108.html"

==> https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178673

==> 158. Moving averages cross SR indicator

Because the thread is for elite section but Moving averages cross SR indicator was coded for advanced.

Just want to remind the following:

Programmers are coding what is interesting for many members of the forum, or what is interesting for themselves (for programmers). It is responsibility for the members to increase the interests of programmers by testing, forward testing, detailed explanation, manual trading or any.

This rule exists for many years on tsd forum since 2005.

If some members wants to receive the help with free coding - so this member should be ready to provide some detailed explanation, images, may be - some forward testing/manual trading results for some time just to increase interest of the members of tsd forum for his request.

Just some information which may be useful:

Searching forum/threads quickly for the info you need:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178546

Where to find a moved thread/post ?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179798

Reason: