No Indicators - No Worries System - page 4

newdigital, do you use level trading?

I traded it.

There are 2 public threads and 1 elite section thread.

The story is the following.

This level trading technique system was published/started by some Russian trader long time ago who opened some thread on some Russian forum in the same way as this originator of this thread did (in the way of posting some trading results by charts). The people were reading reading ... reading reading ... and finally they understood that the originator wanted for some technique to be hiden. Later on - he asked for money.

One member of our forum, using online web translation service, found the Russian thread and asked on our forum about this technique. Later on - many traders from Russia and from our forum were trying to discover this technique by themselves: some indicators were created and so on.

Some part of this technique is still closed ...

I traded it but it is complicated technique and I stopped just because I can not trade such manual trading systems and moderate the forum on the same time.

This is very well-known story.

It was long time ago.

When this Russian trader started his thread long time ago on Russian forum so he knew that he will not disclose anything. But many members did not know and they followed his trading on the way as "trade with me". As this system was very profitable so many people liked it. The followers came from all over the world and they opened the threads on almost all forex forums including our forum too (it was long time ago).

Once people (many many people) realized that this Russian trader was not going to disclose anything and he used them as "future possible clients" so they got angry and started to discover this technique by themselves.

And it was opposite situation : many threads on many forums were created by past followers who wanted to discover this technique by themselves.

And they did it (on 95%) with some indicators and so on.

This system is really good but I could not continue trading this level technique as it was necessary to be fully concentrated on the trading without moderation sorry.

It is well-known story.

toppips , could you give some more explanations? thanks

1.2920 Resistance Holds On EURUSD

1.2920 Resistance Holds On EURUSD

We must see a break of 1.2921 previous high to confirm further move to the upside. But EURUSD failed to break 1.2921, it has made a high of 1.2918 and fallen down to our suggested support level at 1.2890. Now we will be looking for price stability and reversals at the current support level 1.2890, to consider any long positions targeting towards the resistance at 1.2900 initially.

AUDUSD Bulls Find Tough Resistance

AUDUSD finds hard resistance at 0.9170 level, it tried to break this level several times but failed to do that. AUDUSD is now trying to pullback from 0.9170 level potentially towards the suggested support levels. AUDUSD currently has support at 0.9105, possibly we could see this pair targeting this level to find some support, however break of this level will open up doors for further downward extension towards 0.9055 & 0.9020

Files:

USDCAD initially made a false breakout from its resistance level at 1.0470 and made a high of 1.0508 and failed to sustain above 1.0470. After increased interest rate decision from BOC from 0.75% to 1%, USDCAD made a strong push to the downside making a low of 1.0345. Considering the current sentiment fundamentally and technically, USDCAD is bearish and CAD may strengthen in coming weeks ahead targeting parity once again.

Files:

EURUSD is currently trading in a minor bullish channel. Yesterday it has made a low of 1.2658, but was unable to continue its downward extension. If EURUSD breaks below its current support at 1.2680, then EURUSD might continue to extend its downward extension to test its lows at 1.2658 and beyond.

Trade Suggestion: Go short if price breaks below 1.2680 targeting 1.2650,, 1.2600. Break below 1.2600 may push this pair to 1.2400.

Files:

Cup & Handle Formation.

As we look into GBPAUD 1 hour chart we are able to see clear formation of Cup & Handle chart pattern. Cup & Handle chart pattern is considered to be reversal pattern. GBPAUD is currently on downtrend, this pattern signifies possible reversal on this pair. This could be evidence for the price to move higher fron this point.

Considering all the factors go long targeting initially 1.6670, 1.6720 & 1.6820.

what is your good way for ENTERING strategy and build a simple system -- show us some DIAGRAM to let us see how you do it

show us what you have done (why so great etc.... ..)

^^ riffster trend indicator was given earlier

Reason: