Ivan`s trading style

hi..my name is jessica keough from france..i don`t know all of you already used this methods or not..i got this method from my best friend name ivan from west borneo (indonesia) when i went to west borneo for traveling...thanks ivan, you help me a lot

here, i wanna ask all of you for improvement of this methods..please help me to improve this methods..

i open sell when..

1. there is a "3" appear at the chart.

2. there is an arrow

3. we are at the end of the zigzag

4. the fx trend become red

5. there is a cross at the fx trend

6. the I-XO change from green to red.

for buy : vice versa

becareful because the indicator which is number 1,2,3,4 are repaint indicators..so i prepare to open posisition is when the rules number 1-5 happened..and i took action when the rule number 6 change the colur..

this ivan method`s is work at the reversal of the trend..so, i want indicators that can indicate the reversal of the trend accurately(not repaint)...now, my decision to open the posisition is depend on the I-Xo indicator,,please help improve this methods

sorry my english is bad

Wow Jessica you are wonderful, fabulous, extraordinary.

Your 2 indicators FXTREND doing the same thing. Keep only one, you will gain on space chart.

Hi Jessica,

I tried this system some time ago. The problem with this system is that it repaints or redraws itself in real time. Sometimes it will work, sometimes not. I ended up stop using the system as a result. Hope it works for you.

Peace and Love!

Dave

<<<

Houston, Texas

Can you post all your indis? Thanks.

Jessica keough:
hi..my name is jessica keough from france..i don`t know all of you already used this methods or not..i got this method from my best friend name ivan from west borneo (indonesia) when i went to west borneo for traveling...thanks ivan, you help me a lot

here, i wanna ask all of you for improvement of this methods..please help me to improve this methods..

i open sell when..

1. there is a "3" appear at the chart.

2. there is an arrow

3. we are at the end of the zigzag

4. the fx trend become red

5. there is a cross at the fx trend

6. the I-XO change from green to red.

for buy : vice versa

becareful because the indicator which is number 1,2,3,4 are repaint indicators..so i prepare to open posisition is when the rules number 1-5 happened..and i took action when the rule number 6 change the colur..

this ivan method`s is work at the reversal of the trend..so, i want indicators that can indicate the reversal of the trend accurately(not repaint)...now, my decision to open the posisition is depend on the I-Xo indicator,,please help improve this methods

sorry my english is bad

Jessica aka IVAN RAMADHAN = SCAMMER..... beware of this guy

i tried to post the indi..i don`t how to post it..

all of this indi is available in this thread..

1. super trend

2. zig zag

3. semafor

4. fx trend bar

5. fx trend

6. I-xo

hi

Hi,

thanks for share your system ...you can improve your system using high low zigzag ..that's no repaint indicator ....

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

thanks prasx, can you share that indi? any improvements are welcome..

And the indicator is called....

This one has been around the block a few times so nothing new to forex land here.

Just do a search under the name -

Waves Auto Trendlines (or)

Asystem2000

yandex.ru

There is another similar to this one I have seen, too.

And yes...it repaints but can be useful using it on multiple time frames to better identify the 1,2,3, / a,b,c pattern trade.

If Jessica (she/he) is a scammer then let's put it to rest and not allow someone who may be leading you on by not sharing the indicator but only talk about it UNTIL you send her (probably a he) an email to ask for it. So, it doesn't cost a dime and please do not pay for it unless you really know how to use it.

All I have is the .ex4 with no source code.

COTtrader

"Ken"

thanks , i think he is not a scamer..bcos he didn`t ask me for the money..and i ask him to share his method to me..so, it is depend on me..i wanna follow his method or no bcos he never force me to do it and he is my best friend ^_^, but thanks for your advise.. anyone can share mtf mega trend?

COTtrader is that the demo version of auto trendline

Reason: