Ivan`s trading style - page 25

ok, try this one!

No joke that's a awsome indic!

i_trend.mq4

Or, use macd 5 45 1 cross

Files:
i_trend.mq4  4 kb

edited.........

good indicator shogo..thanks..how long have you been using this strategy? and how to exit the marekt? are you waiting for the crosed again to exit? or you exit after 3 level semaphor appear?

hai jessica, do you play with tf m1 ? sometimes I'm entry from tf m1.

how to avoid false signal ? maybe we put stop loss/

Files:
untitled_1.jpg  241 kb

maybe u can use Tf 1m server uang, try and tell if anything wrong with that indi...

hi shogo..i foind that, maybe we can used another indicator as filter...for buy first wait for semafor level 3, then wait for the rsi cross..but Open your posisition when the KG major the KG major change the color to be blue..maybe this is safer..use TF 1H..what do you think shogo?

Files:
untitled_2.jpg  245 kb

Hi Jessica,

I put 3Level_Semafor on TF H1 (for long term),

and I'm play with TF M15 (for scalping),

and entry from TF M1.

Here is TF M1:

and here is TF M15:

Files:

ServerUang:
Hi Jessica,

I put 3Level_Semafor on TF H1 (for long term),

and I'm play with TF M15 (for scalping),

and entry from TF M1.

Here is TF M1:

and here is TF M15:

Hi

I see that you made some improvment at ur indicator...could you post ur new indi.May i know how you use it for scalping:what i understood is that you take buy\sell when all red\blue at TF15M and TF1M...Is that correct?how about targets\stops?...i am also like to use GBP\JPY ..what will be the targets\stops?....

Yes right Ahmed, for minimal TP = spread+10.

If we entry carefully from TF M1, you don't need SL. But sometimes I put SL 30 pips for GJ and 20 pips for another pair.

The middle line of Bollinger Bands is the trend direction, so this line is for avoid false signal too.

For convenient, sometimes I see BS and TR from my #MarketPrice indicator.

But for good entry BUY is when the candle is bellow (outside) of bottom line of BollingerBands.

Good Entry SELL if the candle is outside of Upper Line of Bollinger Bands.

In #MarketPrice indicator, if BB is extreme Up or extreme Down and CCI above 250 or bellow -250, the price will reversal.

Hope this will undesrtand you, because my English very bad.

ServerUang

ServerUang:
Yes right Ahmed, for minimal TP = spread+10.

If we entry carefully from TF M1, you don't need SL. But sometimes I put SL 30 pips for GJ and 20 pips for another pair.

The middle line of Bollinger Bands is the trend direction, so this line is for avoid false signal too.

For convenient, sometimes I see BS and TR from my #MarketPrice indicator.

But for good entry BUY is when the candle is bellow (outside) of bottom line of BollingerBands.

Good Entry SELL if the candle is outside of Upper Line of Bollinger Bands.

In #MarketPrice indicator, if BB is extreme Up or extreme Down and CCI above 250 or bellow -250, the price will reversal.

Hope this will undesrtand you, because my English very bad.

ServerUang

hi ServerUang,

That was very very helpfull and very clear.English!!yours at least better than mine,i guess you can go ahead and do TOFEL TEST ur score will be more than 550 (paper test)..and then app;y for master degrees..

just to make sure.."

You mean ,"above the middel line OR BOTTOM line of the BB?"

Good Entry SELL if the candle is outside of Upper Line of Bollinger Bands"

you mean "Below the middel line OR UPPER line of the BB?"

By the way,did you add something to ur indicator?i see yours is diferent from the one you post it in ur thread befor..am i right or i have illusions??..could u please post urs if add more indi's...?

thank you for ur patience and ur help dear.

Reason: