Ivan`s trading style - page 15

i agreewith you limestreamx,but if we trade using number 2 &3 of semafor we got false signal..what do you think?

and then what do you think..we trade only if the "3" appear or we can also trade for "2" appear limestreamx?

Files:
untitled_3.jpg  183 kb

Jessica keough:
i agrre with you limestreamx,bt if we trade using number 2 and 3 of semafor we got false signal..what do you think? and then what do you think..we trade only if the "3" appear or we can also trade for "2" appear limestreamx?

yes it give a false signal.. but to make thing much safer is simple.. just use the 3 as a first sign that MAYBE price will change it directions and u can prepare to open a positions.. never use it as an entry signal.. wait for other indic to confirm the number 3 signal such as MACD, stoch, rsi etc.. i think u can easily take 10pips with this also my opinion

p/s: why not try adding some flat trend indic to avoid sideway..

nittany1:
eddy,

If you want to try an expert I've been messing with the past couple of days I wrote one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178599

It uses moving averages, stochastics and directional index. As of April 9 2008 the current version is v1.1.

how can i use the expret?

ido but them in the expret but what is the signal for it

ServerUang:
Hello everybody, I'm one of fans of 3_Level_ZigZag_Semafor.

Here are all indicators and the template that I use.

And see the picture for the rule.

What do you think guys.

Sorry for my bad English.

ServerUang

hi

can ihave this 2 indicators plz

Files:
2222.jpg  272 kb

q8m2002:
hi can ihave this 2 indicators plz

u can go back to pages 13.. there u can find the indicator

limestreamx:
u can go back to pages 13.. there u can find the indicator

thank you

i got it

can you tell me plz how to use the expret

ido put it in the expret file what siginle it will give?

thank you

q8m2002:
thank you

i got it

can you tell me plz how to use the expret

ido put it in the expret file what siginle it will give?

thank you

please go to this link >> https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178599

u can ask about the EA there.. thanks

Jessica keough:
i agreewith you limestreamx,but if we trade using number 2 &3 of semafor we got false signal..what do you think? and then what do you think..we trade only if the "3" appear or we can also trade for "2" appear limestreamx?

Hi Jessica!

Wait for monday for MTF_LPB, looks like no update data available keep it off.

#3 repaint so even there its only give you a hint about H and L, but cant start from it to ope or close position, even whit confirm of idic. Price can bounce at 50% or 38.2% Fibs and then make a new #3...

--------------------------------------

On the first tough, we would need to know what's the goal here. Riding a 1 2 3, 3 to 3 or juste catching pips down after a high or low. Aint clear for me yet.

Take care!

limestreamx, i think we can change the deviation of bband stop from 2 to 1..i learn this from zeman (guru of isakas method ), what do you think? it gives us faster signal,,

one problem again, we saw that the bband stop and macd change the color too fast..maybe we need filter to exit...server uang where are you?

Reason: