Ivan`s trading style - page 24

i try momentum indicator already, but there is a lot of false signal..and the kusksu starligh sometimes giva late signal..any opinion?

maybe without kuskus starlight? just put SL?

Files:
ds.jpg  202 kb

hi

Hi Jessica,

did u try high low zigzag ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Oppinion

Jessica keough:
maybe without kuskus starlight? just put SL?

You use too many crazy indicator.

1., The Zigzag is so bad i use one time and i deleted it forever because if the 3 number appeared you think that the price will going up or down but not always because of the price fluctuation so the zigzag repaint most of the times.

2., The heiken ashi is better but also gave late signal.

3., The boilinger band stops is good for Stoploss level.

4., you have to save the psar, boilinger band, kg wave major and you have to use pivot indicator.

5., And what is very important that you have to use the dayly line that you can see where is today and where was tomorrow.

6., The most important that you have to practice a good entry point and you have to shoot for a take profit level because if you dont have a good Tp level for the currencies you will always miss the good fluctuation because the exit point not always working like the entry.

Cheers

Adam

hi kadam can you please show us your sistem here, maybe we can learn from you..

Pivot

Jessica keough:
hi kadam can you please show us your sistem here, maybe we can learn from you..

Yes Sure.

As i wrote i only use pivot points with momentum on a 15-30M timeframe.

I dont wait for any indicator to said me the exit. I have the pip levels for example: GBP-JPY : 50 PIP, OIL: 50 PIP, USD-JPY: 30 PIP, EUR-USD: 30 PIP.

Or i try to catch the pivot levels thats it. like S1,S2,S3 or R1,R2,R3.

So first of all i see where the price has to going on and then i saw the momentum. This is a classical trading like in the 1950'- until today.

It is ver easy to use it the classic floor traders do the same.

Adam

interesting adam, can you post your chart? so i know where is your entry and exit point..

The indicators look great when a pair is trending after the fact.... How would you handle those range bound alerts when all conditions are met, but it's short lived for a possible gain/loss?

please use RSIOSMA with 3 level

It maybe strange opinion but how about this ?

Files:
rsioma.jpg  178 kb
rsioma_v3.mq4  8 kb
Reason: