Ivan`s trading style - page 10

sorry forgot about template..

Files:
scalpiing.tpl  29 kb

Hi back, i just tried the system whit a nice profit but see what just happen....

As you can see Yur4ik dosent make the job and havent call that correction that cost me 110$...

Exept that system make sens, but his in fact repainting al the time, so it only give you an idea about trend direction. Tonigh on Asian session #3 repaint 3 TIMES!!!! and i'm not talking about #1... that his always repainting.

That system give you only general idea that you can found by looking wide range chart. Sure it help to give reference about Hight and low, but that's far from perfect.

So! For me i'm adding Barry support and almost only play break. Some correction by 2ma/5ma cross whit nonlagdot make sens also but still risky when you got a fibs near that will stop correction push.

-----------------------------------------------------------

We still need a nice entry indic!!! I can't afford loss like that! My my!! Hehe!

--------------------

Suggestion!?

Last attach was wrong, dunno why!

See how Yurik miss the correction, sniff!

Files:
yur4ik.jpg  330 kb

okey thanks jessica, i will try this today.. u guys im sorry, i dont mean to be harsh or hard headed.. just that i really like this system. why not we improve it and after we all truly satisfy with this system performance we can ask nittany, cja, tro, CG to help us build some good EA base on this system.. even the admin and mods here are a good programmer so dont worry about EA's.. if there is no system then there will be no EA also.. so im truly sorry u guys for my word before

Jessica keough:
sorry forgot about template..

Hi Jessica!

May i know witch indic you're using now for an entry?

Thx!

inzider:

Last attach was wrong, dunno why!

See how Yurik miss the correction, sniff!

thats the problem bro.. we just cant find the most suitable entry indic..

are u using the demark tools there? can the indic be apply to this system?

the zigzag is always repaiting because that what zigzag do.. we can look for candle formations or breakout.. not for entry signal.. sometimes it work but too risky

inzider the yur4ik indicator is repaint..please don`t trade only focus on this indicator..i saw you put stochostic already , your stochostic slope direction is down already, why you trade buy.(don`t trade only with yurik indicator)..if you don`t want use the cross of macd or the cross of MA to enter the trade..that fine, u can use the cross of stochostic and always use nonlagdot to confirm it..

for buy, first look the bolinger band (at downline)and the zig zag(already down too) ...always notice trade only the juice indicator is in the green color,,,,.than if u see the the cross stochostic happened just wait for the nonlagdot change to be blue..if the nonlagdot already blue just open your posisition..don`t be a greedy trader.

sorry my english is bad..maybe limestreamx can explain you more

Ok, fast screenshot for exemple:

It talk for itself!

I'm off!

Good night all and sweet pips dreams!!

Files:
exemple.jpg  308 kb

inzider:
Ok, fast screenshot for exemple:

It talk for itself!

I'm off!

Good night all and sweet pips dreams!!

thanks inzider.. im off to work now.. maybe this saturday i will post the indicator and template and some screen..

okey.. happy pipping to u all

p/s: i aint english also.. my native language is bahasa melayu

what exactly does the number 1 2 3 means, so how to use them.

Regards

Reason: