Ivan`s trading style - page 16

thank inzider..are you from france? inzider we must wait until monday to see your mtf_lbf indicator..can you post the picture?

why haven't you written your entry and exit conditions into an EA, backtested/optimized it, then just leave it running and check on it every day?

Would save you alot of time

scrambledem :

why haven't you written your entry and exit conditions into an EA, backtested/optimized it, then just leave it running and check on it every day?

Would save you alot of time

Or we can tested and practiced it with Trade Simulator

Hi Jessica and all friends here, for open position I see the MA 2 (Lime) crossing with MA 4 (Lime dotted). MACD and BBandsStopBar for confirmation.

ServerUang:
Hi Jessica and all friends here, for open position I see the MA 2 (Lime) crossing with MA 4 (Lime dotted). MACD and BBandsStopBar for confirmation.

Hi serveruang.. gimana sih? and exit if the MA 2 (lime) cross again with MA 4 (lime dotted)?

and do you have any flatrend indic that are usefull?

Sometime I use KG_flat_detector for detect flat condition.

Here are the parameters setting :

MA = 2 (the author of this indi said like that)

MA mode = 0

Price Type = 6

Band MA = 32 (depend on what MA that you want to detect, MA 32 on TF M15 means Moving Average of price for 8 hours)

SD = 1

Below is the KG_flat_detector indicator.

Files:

thanks for sharing server..

ServerUang:
Or we can tested and practiced it with Trade Simulator

hi, i have two question.

1. may i know ur stop loss.

2. do u wait until candle crossing middle band then u open position with confirmation macd and bbandsstopbar.

sorry, my english bad.thanks

ServerUang:

HI ServerUang!

I totaly agree whit that and its in fact what i already do, exept i'm using 5MA (aint sure if better or worst). I do confirm whit MACD, but nerver use BBStop, instead its LPB. Stochastic whit that.

BBStop is good option?? What are advantage or disaventage? Well i ll give a try, thx for the int SERVERUAG!

Also can u post ur Price meter for multiple pairs ?! Look pretty useful!

Thx, Later!

Semafor

Hi Guys !

The semafor and BBandstop, MACD and others are all bad for trading intraday in a lower timeframe because of the fluctuation.

You have to use classic static indicators on 30M-1H timeframe with a probability meter and with some pivot calculator.

Cheers

Adam

More indicators to try out

Files:
picture_50.gif  49 kb
xo_stoch.mq4  3 kb
xo_ac.mq4  3 kb
Reason: