Ivan`s trading style - page 27

i didn`t say that i use sidus.. , i just ask people here about this indicator..if it work i will use it, but it is repainted..

we just try any filter to find the best one, so i think any opinion are welcome.

Kiss!

KISS: Keep it simple stupid!

I know finding good indic is not that easy. Most of the one we put our hope on often repainted if not are delaid.

Well, into that run of THE indic, why not look at those that we forgot and always been there.

Have a look:

Here you got yor filter. If Macd FAst EMA is over Slow one, if stoch fast is over slow one, and if i trend crossed.

Look at the chart, only at i-trend cross we can be SURE its not only a correction. Get out at next fibs or stoch cross.

I think this thread is getting more and more confusing, so that's why i just wanted to put my 2 cents here.

Take care All and good pips!

Files:
jess.jpg  257 kb

.......... $

Files:
untitled_6.jpg  192 kb

Jesica, would you please upload you indi and template ?

sorry for the late reply..

Files:

and put ema 50...this one i got it from indonesian friend..

the rules is (for buy) :

1. if xo and maxbar blue prepare for buy..wait until the candle stick closed above the ema 50 and then open your buy posisition..

Files:
ivan_baru.tpl  11 kb

Jessica keough:
and put ema 50...this one i got it from indonesian friend..

the rules is (for buy) :

1. if xo and maxbar blue prepare for buy..wait until the candle stick closed above the ema 50 and then open your buy posisition..

Jessica,

My honest piece of advice. Try trading using pure price action, supports and resistances. Big banks and traders dont sit around and trade using indicators. They do so using the price actions, fibs and S & R. So if you could start using these, you would be much more successful. Indicators, as the name suggests, are just that. They indicate what the price has done and not what price is going to do. Price Action tells you what is going to happen. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks.

I THink...Is...Thinking...

Emm....i think...is...thinking....Sidus is Great...with...Ivan..Hahaha...

I'm Just..Ninja Copy Forex.....

Kage....Fibonacci No Jutsu....

Files:
copy.jpg  384 kb

ns_karthik:
Indicators, as the name suggests, are just that. They indicate what the price has done and not what price is going to do.

Yes

ns_karthik:
Price Action tells you what is going to happen.

NO ... price action tells you what's happen ... not what's going to happen.

FerruFx

shawonchi269:
Emm....i think...is...thinking....Sidus is Great...with...Ivan..Hahaha...

I'm Just..Ninja Copy Forex.....

Kage....Fibonacci No Jutsu....

with ivan?? what mean??

Reason: