Ivan`s trading style - page 22

Jessica keough:
hi..can i know how to set indicator "trade what i see" to be the picture above? i try to put that indicator at 1 H but that indicator only appear for TF 1H..how can i get this indicator appear 15M or 1 day at 1 H chart?

Change the TimeFrame input.

However, I am still working on the barshift to get it to work properly.

Use the TRO DASHBOARD for now.

EDIT: I made the MTF style version... see original post.

Best of both worlds...

you can see the history of the charted currency.

you can see the current status of many currencies on multiple time frames.

i just wanna know how to use this 'spearman' combine with 'vq' because i can see that big number 3 is now appear and going down but the vq is still blue.. then when the CS touches certain price it change to red.. is it kind of late signal? so anybody can explain on this? i open trade on 2nd cs when the vq is still blue and manage to catch 45pips and going to 56pips... but u know what i mean.. the vq is blue and make me in doubt to open position and i just break the rules because didnt wait for the vq to turn red.. but see what happen.. or vq is just for trend continuation indic?

'spearman' combine with 'vq'

You are right. Exsactly. What do you think of spearman indicater with Level 3 samefor ?

Actually, What is goooood indicater combination so far ?

Shogo:
You are right. Exsactly. What do you think of spearman indicater with Level 3 samefor ? Actually, What is goooood indicater combination so far ?

since u use this two by combining it, u should tell me the rules.. what exactly did u look at for this spearman and vq? what is the proper signal produce by this two indic that make u open ur position?

sorry...edited

hi

user4001:
More indicators to try out

cou;d you please or somebody post that indicator..i could not find it in ur indi. file that u post it befor!!does anybody have it?

thank you in advance ..

Files:

you can find it at server uang post at this thread...anyone has this indicator?

i wanna the blue and red dot..but i don`t know, why i can`t download it..maybe u can share this indicator here..

Supernova GBP/JPY Mini Trend Catcher

Files:
trade1.jpg  56 kb

hi

ahmedazizelias:
cou;d you please or somebody post that indicator..i could not find it in ur indi. file that u post it befor!!does anybody have it? thank you in advance ..

here it is

Files:
marketprice.rar  16 kb

hi

Jessica keough:
you can find it at server uang post at this thread...anyone has this indicator?

i wanna the blue and red dot..but i don`t know, why i can`t download it..maybe u can share this indicator here..

Supernova GBP/JPY Mini Trend Catcher

take it

Files:
1.rar  2 kb