Ivan`s trading style - page 7

limestreamx:
i dont care about what he's doing but a simple apolagize shall do.. and nothing personal with the issue. i still treat him like the rest of fellow trader in here. So he can say HI to me anytime.. okey enough of that. just let get back to this system improvement

sorry bro...anyway you fulltime trader ker or partime?? actually i'm still learning most of indicator how is working...i'm like add leading indic + lagging indic + FA with my system..alert&exit with leading indic and entry with lagging indic..this is my opinion...how you all???...

UPDATE: this is from last night post till today.. jessica, i dont think that we must wait for the BIG NUMBER 3 to appear to open a position.. the problem of this system is the indic I-xo give a late entry and semaphor is repainting.. i think if we could improve this two indic then this system will be good enough for all fellow traders specially for newbie because it indeed are profitable. im still testing it with various indic to define the most suitable entry and exit indic... i hope we can get help from other traders maybe admin to post some useful indic here

Files:
open_post.jpg  213 kb

thanks limestreamx for your hard working , yup please other senior member help us with more powerfull indicator for this condition.. please

Jessica keough:
thanks limestreamx for your hard working , yup please other senior member help us with more powerfull indicator for this condition..

no thanks to me.. i should thank you because u introduce this system to me and to all of us here and it works.. ermm not 100% yet but i can see the potential of this system if we have the right tools.. please someone help us with this

limestreamx:
no thanks to me.. i should thank you because u introduce this system to me and to all of us here and it works.. ermm not 100% yet but i can see the potential of this system if we have the right tools.. please someone help us with this

hi..everybody...i'm just want to share my opinion about this system..i hope you all understand and give comment about that..picture below is what i have test before...i think it a simple system....but is not my system..i'm just test today...

Files:

you can share your sistem here too edy...i am waiting for it..

edy can you post the indi too..

Jessica keough:
you can share your sistem here too edy...i am waiting for it.. edy can you post the indi too..

hi jessica..actually i'm not have system trading yet...because i'm still study with another indic(newbie same like you)...so i'm like a simple system as you see now...i'm just used 2 indic with this system..semafor & consig...and another indic just a basic indic with MT4...you try first and give you comment..additional indic CCI 14 & Stoch 5,3,5.. i hope you understand that...don't forget my REWARD..he.he..he

can you share edy fx consig with the cci indicator?

Jessica keough:
can you share edy fx consig with the cci indicator?

consig indic i'm just used like a filter with another indic..just to know howlong market is strong..CCI is a leading indic and give fast signal where a trend to go...if CCI 14 above -100/below 100 that mean downtrend/uptrend is weak..then if cross zero(line 0) up/down that mean new trend begin..and if above 100/below -100...that mean is a strong trend..this just information what i know about CCI..........CCI 50 for big trend or maintrend or reversal trend...

hi edy can you share that cci indi? i don`t have it..

Reason: