Ivan`s trading style - page 12

good job edy. , anyone know waht is the best indicator for exit? is that wait for stochostic croos again?

Jessica keough:
good job edy. , anyone know waht is the best indicator for exit? is that wait for stochostic croos again?

hi jessica..i miss you..he.he ..if you want fast exit.. just used fxtrend + eddyfx consig indic make same color...that can also used for entry and exit....

Opp..where is my REWARD...

eddyroza:
hi jessica..i miss you..he.he ..if you want fast exit.. just used fxtrend + eddyfx consig indic make same color...that can also used for entry and exit.... Opp..where is my REWARD...

Opp...forgot to tell about that system....if FxTrend + EddyFx Consig same color but semafor no1 appear..don't open position yet..because maybe price up and down...wait for another signal no1 agreement with trend...sorry my english very bad...i hope you understand....

im newbie. recommended tf pls

limestreamx:
thats the problem bro.. we just cant find the most suitable entry indic..

are u using the demark tools there? can the indic be apply to this system?

the zigzag is always repaiting because that what zigzag do.. we can look for candle formations or breakout.. not for entry signal.. sometimes it work but too risky

Dam, making circle here!

I'll try I-xo indic but since it lag... does Jessica using EddyFx Config, found how to work whit?

Zig zag dosen't bug me fact i don't look at it that much, as you say its almost his job to repaint. (I'm using nonlagzigzag_v2).

Demark is fine but annoying so i cut the alarm. Demark only tell you when price broke a tendance, it wont tell you if that tendance will still go on. It only cut tendance signal, that can (and often) go back.

---------------------------------------------------

Hum! As said before for now the best at my opinion is:

#1-On correction or rebounce wait for 2MA to cross 5MA whit blue\red dot, confirm whit MACD Stochastic and I-xo or Yur4ik. Exit at next fibs or price hesitation.

(Hard when you got alot of line near each other).

#2-On Barry break, confirm whit MACD, Stochastic and suitable entry indic (lol), exit at next fibs or price hesitation. (Wait for new high).

Make sens?

---------------------------------

All those 123 are helpful, but since they repainting, its only approximation from current trend, not even Multitimeframe, or daily compiled info.

I'll look around for that magic entry indic.

Soon and thx 4 info!!!

Jessica keough:
inzider the yur4ik indicator is repaint..please don`t trade only focus on this indicator..i saw you put stochostic already , your stochostic slope direction is down already, why you trade buy.(don`t trade only with yurik indicator)..if you don`t want use the cross of macd or the cross of MA to enter the trade..that fine, u can use the cross of stochostic and always use nonlagdot to confirm it..

for buy, first look the bolinger band (at downline)and the zig zag(already down too) ...always notice trade only the juice indicator is in the green color,,,,.than if u see the the cross stochostic happened just wait for the nonlagdot change to be blue..if the nonlagdot already blue just open your posisition..don`t be a greedy trader.

sorry my english is bad..maybe limestreamx can explain you more

Hey!

Thx for the tips Jessica, your right i traded when Stoch had cross, on 5 min it sometimes makes rally at top. But your absolutly right about it!

To be honest i don't think you need the bollinger band as juice. If price is over 21MA its up trend, under it its down trend, 89MA is major break as 200MA... I personnaly remain only on Barry break and 2MA/5MA cross/nonlagdot, confirm whit MACD ans sto. 4 sure it better to play opening or close for nice Juice

I think the only thing we need now is a suitable entry indic. Whit that i would be sure to get 9/10 trade. No joke.

--------------------------------------

I would reduce entry signal to 2MA/5MA cross whit nonlagdot and MACD\Stoc and maby I-XO confirm. (Bolinger band and zigzag signal would maby be more usefull on a "follow bouncing pips" (see trading system from BigBear) system, scalping dosen't follow trend for ling like that (personnaly).

-------------------------------------

I think its a perfect system, all we need is a more suitable entry indic.

My 2 cents, hope it helps!

(By the way, i'm aint english native either - french here from Canada/Quebec, so no shy! What's your native language?! )

+!

eddyroza:
page 4 for download eddyfx consig indic.....this system can used from Tf30m to above...any pair as you like....TQ...

Done, works. Thx!

Jessica keough:
this thread improved well , limestreamx can you post the rules? what is that indi that blue and red colour?is that repaint? anyone, what is the best time frame for this strategy?

Using 5 min, 15 could be good, but you'll miss some move.

[attach]58948[/attach]

Maby i'm working to hard on the thing or i'm trying to get senior member here but well, i found that MTF_linear Price bar react very well to correction.

Looking above, Yur4ik, Eddy and FXTrend are sleeping, and plz look at next candel witch is WAY DOWN, All indicator are still bullish exept MTF_Linear Bar!

I would like a opinon on this, maby i miss the main point of the tech fact i'm realling just jumping on some pips, and not riding pairs at all. Plz tell me what you think about Linear Price Bar.

----------------------------------------

I also found on a corner that scalping signal that call very soon most of reverses. What do you guys think. As i said im aint sure if your trying to define a trend riding system or just catch some pips. For me semaphore help to find price patern, but i wont ride it.

Opinion on indic ?

Files:
ex.jpg  144 kb

inzider:
[attach]58948[/attach]

Maby i'm working to hard on the thing or i'm trying to get senior member here but well, i found that MTF_linear Price bar react very well to correction.

Looking above, Yur4ik, Eddy and FXTrend are sleeping, and plz look at next candel witch is WAY DOWN, All indicator are still bullish exept MTF_Linear Bar!

I would like a opinon on this, maby i miss the main point of the tech fact i'm realling just jumping on some pips, and not riding pairs at all. Plz tell me what you think about Linear Price Bar.

----------------------------------------

I also found on a corner that scalping signal that call very soon most of reverses. What do you guys think. As i said im aint sure if your trying to define a trend riding system or just catch some pips. For me semaphore help to find price patern, but i wont ride it.

Opinion on indic ?

hi..bro...why you used tf5m looking for trend?? tf5m just for entry&exit detail.. not for trend market.....that indic working for tf30min an above...tf5min make more gap and false signal....if you want play with tf5min used any different system like trendfollower or any other system as you know...that just my suggestion...

eddyroza:
hi..bro...why you used tf5m looking for trend?? tf5m just for entry&exit detail.. not for trend market.....that indic working for tf30min an above...tf5min make more gap and false signal....if you want play with tf5min used any different system like trendfollower or any other system as you know...that just my suggestion...

Make sens. Semaphore only help me to find price patern, the top/bottom. Still good but no necessity, just a int.

Exept my approch of the semaphore indic, what do you think about MTF_Linear Price bar, wont suit the tech?

Reason: