Ivan`s trading style - page 8

Hi eddy, I wrote one the other night for a guy named Andre which I posted in the Expert Advisors section, it uses his rules which I'm going to add to this week. I'm also working on another multiple timeframe one as well, it's nearly done. MTF EAs can get kind of complex with the trade rules.

eddyroza:
hi nittany...i know you before...i'm like you indic with digital facing...i have all you indic in my collection..thank a lot..you a good coder..do you have own EA???..

limestreamx:
yes i would appreciate that nittany1.. can u make the fxtrend does not repaint? or u have other indic similar to fxtrend that does not repaint that u have already alter... we need ur help here... where is mr cja when i needed him

limestreamx,

Yeah man I'll take a look at it now and see if I can work on it. Some indicators can't be made to not repaint, but a good deal of them can. I'll post a redo if I can.

nittany1

Fx Trend is basically Silver Trend and I'm not 100% sure how to rewrite it to make it not repaint.

eddyroza:
hi nittany...i know you before...i'm like you indic with digital facing...i have all you indic in my collection..thank a lot..you a good coder..do you have own EA???..

eddy,

If you want to try an expert I've been messing with the past couple of days I wrote one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178599

It uses moving averages, stochastics and directional index. As of April 9 2008 the current version is v1.1.

nittany1:
eddy,

If you want to try an expert I've been messing with the past couple of days I wrote one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178599

It uses moving averages, stochastics and directional index. As of April 9 2008 the current version is v1.1.

thank nittany (andre EA) i try first and see how is working...thank alot

nittany1:
Fx Trend is basically Silver Trend and I'm not 100% sure how to rewrite it to make it not repaint.

thanks nittany for ur hard time... can u suggest any other indicator similar to this fxtrend

nittany1:
eddy,

hi nittany...when i saw andre-ea code..i think that a good ea and simple ea ...i have profit with that...so i want you helping me, add code for 2 CCI indic with andre EA....but i'm like confirm trend with CCI indic..please ...thank a lot...

eddyroza:
hi nittany...when i saw andre-ea code..i think that a good ea and simple ea ...i have profit with that...so i want you helping me, add code for 2 CCI indic with andre EA....but i'm like confirm trend with CCI indic..please...thank a lot...

please post ur statement for that... if u have profit.. i wanna try it too

Edy can you post the ea and your statement?

edy , limestreamx can you tellme the best exit signal for isakas methods? i try use non lagdot and heiken ashi but sometimes when it change color is too late to exit.

Jessica keough:
Edy can you post the ea and your statement? edy , limestreamx can you tellme the best exit signal for isakas methods? i try use non lagdot and heiken ashi but sometimes when it change color is too late to exit.

hi all..this statement still open position...we see how is working...and i post the EA now.. ..thank for nittany...used for tf1h or tf4h

Reason: