Ivan`s trading style - page 11

Similar Strategy.

You can find some alternate idea's in this thread for a strategy that is remarkably similar, but has been around much longer so more refined.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178395

Cheers

Wayne

ztdep:
what exactly does the number 1 2 3 means, so how to use them. Regards

1 is raging market... 2 is retracement and 3 is trending market.. or u can put it this way point 1 is the bottom, point 2 is the corrections and point 3 is the retest that is DOES NOT GO BEYOND POINT 1 and if it does all bets are gone. the pattern does not exist or completed. Once u have a valid 1-2-3 pattern the open ur position at point 2 or 3. i think its a very simple pattern that always give a lot of opportunity and a great risk/reward ratio. Once u have learn the fundamental basics you will see them all over the place.. thats what ive read and know about 1-2-3 and maybe i got this wrong. can somebody explain it in detail?

hi

Jessica keough:
thanks prasx, can you share that indi? any improvements are welcome..

sorry for late reply

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Files:

prasxz:
sorry for late reply

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Do you know nonlagzigzag_v2, do you think the one you offer would suite more the tech we are woking on wright now?

+

another good trade with this system.. to be honest i already have this idea a long while ago.. and i name this system FFN and have using it for a while.. then jessica introduce this similar method.. so i just add the semaphor for use..

Files:

hi..everyone....sorry because not follow this system 2 day ago...i'm have alot job to do..ok...i have something to show..to improve this system..see picture below......i'm just used semafor,stoch 5,3,5,eddyfx consig and FxTrend....adjust for consig indic (input>LSMA=18 to 14)...

1. First signal to see semafor 2 or 3

2. Fxtrend buy(Blue) or sell(red)

3. EddyFx Consig buy(Blue) or sell(red)

4. Stoch 5,3,5 up or down

...Fxtrend must same color with consig indic to entry or exit...just like that

i hope this can helping you all... Thank Q

Files:

eddyroza:
i'm just used semafor,stoch 5,3,5,eddyfx consig and FxTrend....adjust for consig indic (input>LSMA=18 to 14)... Q

Plz post.mq4 of EddyFX Consig!!

------------------

you guys searching for intra-day method or scalping? 1H chart??!

limestreamx:
thanks inzider.. im off to work now.. maybe this saturday i will post the indicator and template and some screen..

okey.. happy pipping to u all

p/s: i aint english also.. my native language is bahasa melayu

I'm sure we'll find out togheter! To be honnest, we need to, LOL!! I had another false signal this morning.... cut the thing whit a 2 pips lost... 7/10 or 8/10 trades is ok, but those can kill profit so fast that i can't stay at this point.

------------------------------------------

Muhaha! We are all none english native! Funny thing! (Bahasa Melayu!! I'll make a little research, never heard of, i should get out of my basement sometimes, or watch TV, LOL).

--------------------------

Well we got all week-end to find out that dam indic! Hehe!

Later!

inzider:
Plz post.mq4 of EddyFX Consig!!

------------------

you guys searching for intra-day method or scalping? 1H chart??!

page 4 for download eddyfx consig indic.....this system can used from Tf30m to above...any pair as you like....TQ...

this thread improved well , limestreamx can you post the rules? what is that indi that blue and red colour?is that repaint?

anyone, what is the best time frame for this strategy?

Reason: