EA M series, for EURJPY, based on OZfx - page 4

I see where you say, BUY if St>Stoch_Entry_Buy (plus the conditions for AC and AO). So if St is greater than 80 it places a long order and if it is less than 20 it places a short order.

Is this what happens? Help

Hai may i know..for this EA...is there any expiry...did you do the coding as well..appreciate assistance..

wandido:
I see where you say, BUY if St>Stoch_Entry_Buy (plus the conditions for AC and AO). So if St is greater than 80 it places a long order and if it is less than 20 it places a short order. Is this what happens? Help

yes, you are right.

you can customize Stoch_Entry_Buy and Stoch_Entry_Sell with any value (0-100)

if you set Stoch_Entry_Buy to 65 and Stoch_Entry_Sell to 40. EA would send buy order if St>65 (plus the conditions for AC, AO and MA) and send sell order if St<40 (plus the conditions for AC, AO and MA)

Sorry for late, cause i take a vacation for a week.

thanks.

Sorry for my bad English

kent786:
Hai may i know..for this EA...is there any expiry...did you do the coding as well..appreciate assistance..

This EA is 100% free and you can use it as long as u want. and for u know this EA just use a simple coding cause i love simplicity.....

Thanks.........

mas_awoo5182:
yes, you are right.

you can customize Stoch_Entry_Buy and Stoch_Entry_Sell with any value (0-100)

if you set Stoch_Entry_Buy to 65 and Stoch_Entry_Sell to 40. EA would send buy order if St>65 (plus the conditions for AC, AO and MA) and send sell order if St<40 (plus the conditions for AC, AO and MA)

Sorry for late, cause i take a vacation for a week.

thanks.

Sorry for my bad English

Thanks

I am currently doing some backtesting and optimization. Looking good so far but slow

Have you thought of adding neural networks to the code eg. some perceptrons so as to reduce the drawdown?

Hello mas_awoo5182,

This looks like a very promising ea. Would you mind posting your set file? What pairs do you trade and what time frames?

Thank You,

Jeff

mas_awoo5182:
This EA is 100% free and you can use it as long as u want. and for u know this EA just use a simple coding cause i love simplicity..... Thanks.........

wandido:
Thanks

I am currently doing some backtesting and optimization. Looking good so far but slow

Have you thought of adding neural networks to the code eg. some perceptrons so as to reduce the drawdown?

its nice to adding neural networks, but the problem is i still confused to use neural networks in my EA, cause i don't know much about neural networks. Can anyone help me.........please.....?

azjeff:
Hello mas_awoo5182,

This looks like a very promising ea. Would you mind posting your set file? What pairs do you trade and what time frames?

Thank You,

Jeff

sorry for set file, i don't have it. usually i use for standard setting, just adjusting MA (some time i use MA=2) and choosing AES and trailing.

I try to adding momentum indicator (7), but it's not finished yet....

i like use this EA with EY H4

Update M3.T3 to My OzFx Squeeze

Hallo everyone, for reduce bad signal with M3.T3, i add momentum indicator (in MyOzFx Squeeze v2) and money flow index indicator/MFI (in MyOzFx Squeeze v1). and finally i named that EA My OzFx Squeeze. I also include set file that i use for trading with EURJPY at TF H4.

i forgot, in this EA i use automatic calculating for StopLoss with minimum StopLoss=MinSL....this calculation is depending your risk in MM.

and for remind me, for everyone does forward testing my EA, please send your result here

Thanks

Regards

Awoo

Files:
myozfx_v1.gif  7 kb
myozfx_v2.gif  7 kb
test.rar  101 kb
myozfx.rar  39 kb

Hi mas_awoo5182, I'm forwarding test since 16 March. Here are the results, I'm using M3 Ea with set of post #19 (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178523/page2):

Files:
respp1.jpg  274 kb
Reason: