EA M series, for EURJPY, based on OZfx - page 17

smartman:
Chrisstoff,

Please, read my previous posts. I have the same problem and Awoo

has provided me some ideas and his settings.

Regards.

Hi Smartman,

Well, I read those posts but thought receiving a complete .set file would be better... In the meantime I got a kind answer from Awoo and I am happy with that.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Don't you think that signals from this ind is better? I mean those big arrows...

Updates

All,

Nice work on this EA. I took the liberty of modifying the EA slightly and if the owner would like to adopt it as his own, that's fine with me! Here are some of the alterations:

Internalized the Magic Number

Changed autolot/moneymanagement feature to allow microlots

Eliminated the MaxRisk multiplier...it blew up accounts

Created a TradeComment feature

Autolots are now based on AccountBalance vs AccountMargin

Improved the Menu option

I added the set file I used for the EURJPY, the modified EA and the results of backtesting. Enjoy

v/r

Jeff

lron:
All,

Nice work on this EA. I took the liberty of modifying the EA slightly and if the owner would like to adopt it as his own, that's fine with me! Here are some of the alterations:

Improved the Menu option

I added the set file I used for the EURJPY, the modified EA and the results of backtesting. Enjoy

v/r

Jeff

Great contribution. Thanks for sharing.

FerruFx

I agree with Ferru. This modified version is a nice little "tune up" for this EA. Well done.

hello,...

great to know there still some people improve my EA.

Great work.

Best Regard.

Awoo

lron:
All,

Improved the Menu option

v/r

Jeff

thanks jeff, nice coding...

mas_awoo5182:
hello,...

great to know there still some people improve my EA.

Great work.

Best Regard.

Awoo

hey mas_awoo, do u have some news about your ea? hope you are always improving and testing, it's a good ea

Gaur:
hey mas_awoo, do u have some news about your ea? hope you are always improving and testing, it's a good ea

Sorry, for now i'm still forward testing this EA. so far ths EA not burn my Account.

Thanks.

Awoo

This EA in h4 it's good but it opens so few orders. It's difficult to testing in forward because it takes so much time. I'm forwarding test also in h1. With this timeframe it open more orders but it looses a lot with h4 settings (stop loss too large).. Why don't backtesting in h1 to find optimal sets for this time frame?

Reason: