EA M series, for EURJPY, based on OZfx - page 7

Hello

could you post latest EA and indicators I see you have two versions one is combined and second just so working

but i cant find indicators

mas_awoo5182:
This is MT4...... That is happen to me too, I don't know why, may be this is a bug on MT4 if used for backtesting

stace:
Hello

could you post latest EA and indicators I see you have two versions one is combined and second just so working

but i cant find indicators

That EA used indicator like before, Mr Stace, u can find indicator in M3.rar file on Page#3

I tried on H4 for duration of 3-4 months....and the result is - (minus) close to zero

frd:
I tried on H4 for duration of 3-4 months....and the result is - (minus) close to zero

which EA u try?

oz ea

hi

could you please post the latest version of this ea .

thanks

imad:
hi

could you please post the latest version of this ea .

thanks

Sorry,....

for new version of my EA still in progress, this is need more time than i predict.

i still searching and developing some indicator for increase profit probability and more often open order.....

Please be patient....

Thanks

O My F---ING GOD

OMFG eurjpy.zip

P.S. Strange but shorts are a lot less then longs

Files:
eurjpy.zip  176 kb

mas_awoo5182:
Sorry,....

for new version of my EA still in progress, this is need more time than i predict.

i still searching and developing some indicator for increase profit probability and more often open order.....

Please be patient....

Thanks

Did you take a look on the Neural Network post #54. This may be the solution to increase the profitability.

I made some tuneup and you can see the result for yourself.

Files:
clipboard01.jpg  287 kb

fireeee:
OMFG eurjpy.zip P.S. Strange but shorts are a lot less then longs

This caused by setting on Atr....

Reason: