EA M series, for EURJPY, based on OZfx - page 22

forward test.

I am forward testing this for about 1 month now. The first 3 weeks it was highly profitable with no losing trades at all. Yesterday, it opened 3 positions and did not really lose its trade but came up break even. Perhaps, it needs optimization. What do you think Mas Awoo? I will be making my own optimization today or tommorow, please share your settings too!

Thanks everyone! More Pips!

joannesnoel:
I am forward testing this for about 1 month now. The first 3 weeks it was highly profitable with no losing trades at all. Yesterday, it opened 3 positions and did not really lose its trade but came up break even. Perhaps, it needs optimization. What do you think Mas Awoo? I will be making my own optimization today or tommorow, please share your settings too! Thanks everyone! More Pips!

Dear Joannes,..

thanks for testing my EA,... my ea have lot of setting, every setting have different result. it is good for optimization an EA, you can optimize your EA every 3 - 6 month.

for set file, i have not good setting for my EA in this thread. i like to test my ea with my default setting.

PS. My Multi EA still have good performance with low draw down, although that EA open and close trade with signal only, that ea not have yet any money management and signal filters. according my observation, its very good build an EA with correlation with other pairs. if you can monitor every pairs, you can make right decision for trading. I agree with others, this time is for multi EA.... just attach some Multi EA on one pairs windows, and you can trade in every pairs (depending on EA you used)....

Thanks

Awoo

mas_awoo5182:
Dear Joannes,..

thanks for testing my EA,... my ea have lot of setting, every setting have different result. it is good for optimization an EA, you can optimize your EA every 3 - 6 month.

for set file, i have not good setting for my EA in this thread. i like to test my ea with my default setting.

PS. My Multi EA still have good performance with low draw down, although that EA open and close trade with signal only, that ea not have yet any money management and signal filters. according my observation, its very good build an EA with correlation with other pairs. if you can monitor every pairs, you can make right decision for trading. I agree with others, this time is for multi EA.... just attach some Multi EA on one pairs windows, and you can trade in every pairs (depending on EA you used)....

Thanks

Awoo

Can we forward test the EA too?

ikhlas_08:
hii3 too late for comment just share an idea bro

Great!!!

Can you specify the particular Ea used and the settings etc.

Thank you

Found error

I found errors when backtesting this EA(v3.1), can anybody help?

Files:
2896138988.jpg  54 kb

evereal:
I found errors when backtesting this EA(v3.1), can anybody help?

Seems like two indicators are missing. Accelerator and Awesome.

mas_awoo5182:
Hi Server Uang, Thanks for try my EA, i glad my EA have good result today..

This is my forward test result using multi currency EA. this multi ea using CCI, MA, RSi and Stochastic indicator for signal. we compare every signal from every pairs (19 pairs). with comparing signal in every pairs we can know how weak/strong every currency. then just OP on pairs with strong&weak curency (for buy) or weak&strong currency (for sell)

sorry for bad english.

mas_awoo, any news?

Just checking EA m2, not know if the result ok in real time .strategy testing using open price method

Files:
m21eu.htm  52 kb
m211.htm  54 kb

hello all,

i tried the combined versione but it lost everithing. Perhaps there is something wrong

I user setting as posted from something esle here who had very very good results.

Not for me...

Files:

i think for some reasons it couldnt send the stoploos

Files:
Reason: