EA M series, for EURJPY, based on OZfx - page 15

Hi,

it is ok if I ask you put a comment in your EA?

it will be easier for all of to test your EA.

I myself have 2 EA to test right now and both of them have comment.

it work great so far and I also know which EA make each trade.

just ignore this if you already add those.

thx

this is a blanket statement and unjustified.

i trust my backtests because i go back and eyeball the charts to make sure the entries are real!

cash4u2:
And a 90% modelling quality means nothing either! Jjust google and enter "achieve 90 modelling" (without quotes) and you will find out how Expert Advisor sellers fake their modelling!

ElectricSavant:
mas_awoo5182,

Just to Confirm

This latest squeeze v3.1(post #138), does not use any custom indicators and the download of the mq4 file, using the defaults, is all that is needed to test...on EUR/JPY H4& CHF/JPY H4with an IBFX mini account? Right?

For those of us that wish to look at your screen and follow along, What post# contained the squeeze template?....

ES

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/46/my_ozfx_squeeze_v3.1.mq4

I have also downloaded the latest version and was wondering the same thing..If any other adjustments need to be made as I put the EA on my IBFX demo account last night around 11 pm, but it hasn't opened any trades yet.

I do have everything checked w/a smiley face on the EA...Just wondering if there's anything else I needed to do b/c it's not running.

Version 3.1 Help

Can someone please tell me what I need to do in order to get version 3.1 (from post #138) to run? I have it on my IBFX demo accounts (smiling), but NO trades are being placed after 2 days.

If someone could shed some light on this, it will be greatly appreciated. TIA!

Tpl

for ukm2007 thank you for your advices.

and

here are my tpl...

Files:
my_ozzy.tpl  3 kb

I will try a lower time frame (1H) to see if that works...

I stopped testing this EA as the thread author ignores questions...But Thanks for posting mas_awooosey...

ES

ElectricSavant:
I stopped testing this EA as the thread author ignores questions...But Thanks for posting mas_awooosey... ES

Actually, I did receive a response from Mas which was greatly appreciated yesterday!!!

ElectricSavant:
I stopped testing this EA as the thread author ignores questions...But Thanks for posting mas_awooosey... ES

my apologies for ignores your question ES,.....

like i say in earlier post, this EA just follow OZFX Squeezebox rule.

not more....if u want to know how this EA work, you can read OZFX Squeeze more rule and use OZFX Squeeze more TPL, ( i think u have done read that) + MOMENTUM INDI

Cause this EA just use OZFX Squeeze more rule, I'm not posting any TPL for this EA.

Thanks

Regard.

AWOO

Forward test result

Hello everyone,..

this is my forward test result with MY OZZy EA, ..... Its used high risk setting on IBFX demo.

if u want to go real reduce your risk.....

Thanks

Awoo

Reason: