EA M series, for EURJPY, based on OZfx - page 2

M3, Based on OZFx Squeezemore

Hallo, his is my latest EA, i made this EA with rule of OZFx Squeeze.

Almost every input to trigger an entry signal can be customized.

With this EA, you can use money management, trailing stop, Stepper, or just use BEPlike regular OZFx, i also include simple AES,so if u want to activated AES, just seting AES to true,...............OK enjoy that.....

i also update M1 V0.1........

Indicator AO and AC just regular Accelerator and Awesome indicator.

Thank,

tt. every EA I made from scratch/zero........

Files:
m3.rar  13 kb

Please Post Your Test Here

For anyone that was test my EA please post your result here, i need other test result for compare one and else...................

i need every input and an idea for optimize/improve my EA

Thanks

Best regard

mas_awoo5182:
Hallo, his is my latest EA, i made this EA with rule of OZFx Squeeze.

Almost every input to trigger an entry signal can be customized.

With this EA, you can use money management, trailing stop, Stepper, or just use BEPlike regular OZFx, i also include simple AES,so if u want to activated AES, just seting AES to true,...............OK enjoy that.....

i also update M1 V0.1........

Indicator AO and AC just regular Accelerator and Awesome indicator.

Thank,

tt. every EA I made from scratch/zero........

can u give me setting

how much min we need

vimel46:
can u give me setting how much min we need

for M1 v0.1 EURJPY, you can use default setting with TF H4.

But for M3, i didn't have good setting, you can try to test with MA period=11, AES=true or leave them default setting or customize all variable. however in my back testing is profitable......

Thanks

For everyone that test my M1 v0.1 EA, i forgot to say, please check ATR indicator and if need adjust value xATR, Atr high and atr low. cause this indicator have an impact (big enough) with signal fo entry.

if you have skilled enough with ATR indicator, please check high/low range of ATR.

Because every price range can make different high/low range of ATR.

for example, if EURJPY range about 160-170, its have different high/low range of ATR for EURJPY range about 150-160, etc.

SO CHECK THAT OUT OK..............

Optimize M3

Hallo,

this is another setting, for M3, you can check in back testing file.

I get this setting from optimization M3, but this is still in earlier optimization, cause my PC still run for Optimization about 80 hour again.

I know this back testing have not good modeling quality, just 66%, but with that, i want you know how potential this EA .........and then optimize that EA.

This EA still have error, primary if you use BEP or Just_4step, and i still waiting Mr Azmel for fixing that error.... (or one else can help me to fix it???)

TT: my back test and optimization use initial deposit $10.000 and leverage 1:200

Thanks....

Files:
m3.gif  9 kb
optimisasi.gif  10 kb
m3backtest.rar  171 kb

i can't get result like u with your all EA

vimel46:
i can't get result like u with your all EA

My setting for this EA just for EY H4, specially with M1 v0.1, if u want to get result like me, u can adjust input like my setting, u can see it in back testing result (htlm format, see parameter), i suggest for optimize M3 EAs, according my optimization, this EA very potential for get very good result.

M3 EA not just for EY, but i like set this for EYThanks

Files:
report.jpg  50 kb

I have been testing it on forward test since Friday. I will post results end of week.

Thanks for interesting EA.

prezes1112:
I have been testing it on forward test since Friday. I will post results end of week. Thanks for interesting EA.

Thank you for forward testing my EA, I'm very appreciated that.

And I'm waiting now........

i hope it's a good result

Reason: