EA M series, for EURJPY, based on OZfx - page 12

mas_awoo5182:
May be this caused by the code i made on v1.1 and 2.1, in that version, after evaluation, i know that code have less chance for Short order, and if trend market is bearish it caused that EA seem not open order.

if u backtesting that EA, what result you got?

Thanks

Here is the best results for v1.1

Files:
error_2.jpg  163 kb

pgiani:
Here is the best results for v1.1

With no Short order at all.....

i have backtested this EA and found it works well under daily,4 hr time frame,but in shorter timeframe it losses money

shanyang:
i have backtested this EA and found it works well under daily,4 hr time frame,but in shorter timeframe it losses money

Have you done the optimization on the 1 hour time frame.

pROBLEM ON vERSION 2.2

mas_awoo5182:
With no Short order at all.....

I was back testing Version 2.2 and I think I found a bug. I set Stoploss to 50 and StopLoos to True see pictures, but if you look at the Chart the Expert never put the S/L on the order, the order goes short 350 pips and after 20 days closes in profit. On real trading your account would be marging out.

Thank You

Files:
error1.jpg  160 kb
error_3.jpg  136 kb

pgiani:
I was back testing Version 2.2 and I think I found a bug. I set Stoploss to 50 and StopLoos to True see pictures, but if you look at the Chart the Expert never put the S/L on the order, the order goes short 350 pips and after 20 days closes in profit. On real trading your account would be marging out. Thank You

Yes i was checked that...

i would to fix this problem in few time,... please be patient ...

Thanks

Fix bug

Hallo every one, this is updates for fixes bug in SL and Lot calculation.................

Thanks....

thanks for the updating.

very nice EA, but in backtesting it opens too many oders (it coutinously opens 3 or more oders in same direction without closing the previous oders),i think that is risky,because if maket changes, and you have not enough free magin ,u will be magined out.

i tested it with best result in EUR/USD,and GBP/USD pair. in other currency pair not so profitable.

Reason: