EA M series, for EURJPY, based on OZfx - page 10

ok if fix My OZFx Squeeze v1.1 so it can take shoer possion, but it does not, I try lo load this expert with the .set file supplied and you should get Total net profit 1568836.34 Gross profit on EURJPY from 1 Hour (H1) 2007.01.02 07:00 - 2008.03.31 23:00. Only on long position.

If we can make it take short positions it would be very nice

Files:
v112.zip  37 kb

Update to v1.2 and 2.2

This is new version for My OzFx Squeeze EA,.......please optimize before testing this EA.

In this version i made simplification in coding........

I also include new indicator on v1.2x and 2.2x

u can trading on Short only or Long only or on both way.......

PS. for v1.2 and 2.2 not need external indicator, its using standard indicator

Thanks

pgiani:
ok if fix My OZFx Squeeze v1.1 so it can take shoer possion, but it does not, I try lo load this expert with the .set file supplied and you should get Total net profit 1568836.34 Gross profit on EURJPY from 1 Hour (H1) 2007.01.02 07:00 - 2008.03.31 23:00. Only on long position. If we can make it take short positions it would be very nice

Dear pgiane,

i was fixed v1.1 with v1.2 so that EA can make short and long position, u can try v1.2, but in my result, short making bad result....

PS. AND FOR EVERY ONE, PLEASE REDOWNLOAD V2.2,

THAT EA HAVE A LITTLE BUG AND I WAS FIXED .....

Thanks

mas_awoo5182:
Dear pgiane,

i was fixed v1.1 with v1.2 so that EA can make short and long position, u can try v1.2, but in my result, short making bad result....

PS. AND FOR EVERY ONE, PLEASE REDOWNLOAD V2.2,

THAT EA HAVE A LITTLE BUG AND I WAS FIXED .....

Thanks

mas_awoo5182

I just download V2.2 but I think is missing the My Awesome.ex4 Indicator

Can you advise please.

Thank You

Files:
error.jpg  83 kb

pgiani:
mas_awoo5182

I just download V2.2 but I think is missing the My Awesome.ex4 Indicator

Can you advise please.

Thank You

Just redownload v2.2,

i forgot for delete My Awesome.ex4 Indicator from EA code......i was fixed that

Thanks...

Files:

Is v2.2x updated/fixed?

new to fx

hello

I'm new in fx and want to use oz fx ea but I'm cofused

what files must I download and run???

download the latest version of the ea.put it in \metatrader 4\experts. download all the indicators posted on page 3.put them in \metatrader 4\experts\indicators. restart meta trader.go to tools>history center.download the history of the currency you want to backtest.open the strategy tester and start trying different settings for the program. this is the basic good luck

thnx

thnkx friend

latest version

v1.2 or v2.2 ?

and any templates required?

Reason: