EA M series, for EURJPY, based on OZfx - page 9

mas_awoo5182:
This is new version for My OzFx Squeeze EA,.......please optimize before testing this EA.

In this version i made simplification in coding........

I also include new indicator on v1.2x and 2.2x

u can trading on Short only or Long only or on both way.......

PS. for v1.2 and 2.2 not need external indicator, its using standard indicator

Thanks

Very Nice EA Thanks for that mate i will begin testing next week Can you tell me difference between 1.2x and 2.2x ?

Regards

HostFat:
Why am I getting a lot ( infinite ? ) "OrderModify error 1" while I'm using the tester? It's strange because the EA is working well ...

This errors occur if u using Just_BEP or Use_4Step, this is normal, that error mean no result in "OrderModify".

That error occurs (mode Just_BEP or Use_4Step) caused EA was modify stoploss to break even or to Ask-Step/Bid+Step, and EA stil trying modify SL to that price and the result is 0......

i was trying to fixed that error, but ...............

Thanks

fireeee:
Hello Mas, I backtested v. 1.2 and v. 2.2 but all i get is about 60 entries and thats it. I mean its not very profitable.Thats why I continued optimizing the combined 1 and 2 and after rising profit values I`ve got this

I will keep you informed.

if u want to got more much order, u must change MA period, MFI, Momentum period...etc

Thanks

fireeee:
Mas, I forgot to ask you Am I allowed to edit your expert advisor.

Fireee,

fill free for editing my EA, that why I'm posting my EA (MQL4 file) on this Thread. But i hope, for u and every one, after editing/modification my EA please posting your EA on this thread.

PS. will be nice if you can make my EA better than before........

Thanks

fxinthecity:
Very Nice EA Thanks for that mate i will begin testing next week Can you tell me difference between 1.2x and 2.2x ? Regards

Hello fxinthecity,

difference between 1.2x and 2.2x is like v1.1 and v2.1,

v1.2x using MFI and v2.2x using Momentum,...............if i'm not wrong....

Thanks

Where do I find history data. and how do I setup to get 90% modeling?

I found out why the expert does not go short, is an error on the code on the check for open condicion - SELL is the Stop loss calcuation, need to change the minus sign for a plus sign , it has causing the error 130 , the same error is present on the traling stop routine for the 4step.

//---- Sell conditions

if(Momentum<100 && AC2!=0 && AO2<0 && AO22<=0 && St<Stoch_Entry_Sell && St<Sts && Open[0]<MA )

{ Comment("sell");

{

if (AutoSL==true )

{if (SL_use_Moment_2MFI ==true)

SL=Bid+(iMomentum(NULL,0,Momentum_Period,PRICE_MODE,0)+(iMFI(NULL,0,Momentum_Period,0)*2))*Point;

if (SL_use_2ATR==true)

130(( SL=Bid+(iATR(NULL,0,55,0)*2);

}

else

SL=Bid+StopLoss*Point;

/}

res=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,Slippage,SL,Bid-TakeProfit1*Point,"Lot 1 v2.1 M Series",MAGICMA,0,Red);

res=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,Slippage,SL,Bid-TakeProfit2*Point,"Lot 2 v2.1 M Series",MAGICMA,0,Red);

res=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,Slippage,SL,Bid-TakeProfit3*Point,"Lot 3 v2.1 M Series",MAGICMA,0,Red);

return;

}

//----

}

But the AI does not take many short positions any way, when i get the code to be profitable on short possition I will post it here.

wandido:
Where do I find history data. and how do I setup to get 90% modeling?

wandido you can get full instrucions here:

How to Achieve 90% Modeling Quality When Testing Expert Advisors | Alan's Forex Blog

pgiani:
I found out why the expert does not go short, is an error on the code on the check for open condicion - SELL is the Stop loss calcuation, need to change the minus sign for a plus sign , it has causing the error 130 , the same error is present on the traling stop routine for the 4step.

//---- Sell conditions

if(Momentum<100 && AC2!=0 && AO2<0 && AO22<=0 && St<Stoch_Entry_Sell && St<Sts && Open[0]<MA )

{ Comment("sell");

{

if (AutoSL==true )

{if (SL_use_Moment_2MFI ==true)

SL=Bid+(iMomentum(NULL,0,Momentum_Period,PRICE_MODE,0)+(iMFI(NULL,0,Momentum_Period,0)*2))*Point;

if (SL_use_2ATR==true)

130(( SL=Bid+(iATR(NULL,0,55,0)*2);

}

else

SL=Bid+StopLoss*Point;

/}

res=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,Slippage,SL,Bid-TakeProfit1*Point,"Lot 1 v2.1 M Series",MAGICMA,0,Red);

res=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,Slippage,SL,Bid-TakeProfit2*Point,"Lot 2 v2.1 M Series",MAGICMA,0,Red);

res=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,Slippage,SL,Bid-TakeProfit3*Point,"Lot 3 v2.1 M Series",MAGICMA,0,Red);

return;

}

//----

}

But the AI does not take many short positions any way, when i get the code to be profitable on short possition I will post it here.

Thanks pgiani, we will wait for your post

Reason: