Finally a REAL ECN MT4 broker? - page 11

PipStar *:
FX Open You only offer 'Market Execution' which means that slippage cannot be controlled. The trade ticket says 'Sell by Market' and 'Buy by Market' so how do you suggest that we can have any control over slippage in fast markets?

Hello PipStar,

There is no "slippage control" option in MT4 for market orders unfortunately, but I can tell that our servers and Dukas servers located in the same datacenter and has less than 1ms ping between. So your orders will go through without any delays and will be executed with the exact price as it were executed in Dukascopy.

P.S. We are working on implemention so-called "Kill of fill" orders (which are the same as instant orders in Mt4). It will be added asap. But I am afraid that such orders will be 99% requoted as "price feed" on ECN is not filtered and updating very quickly.

I use stop orders on the ECN, and i have only ever experienced .5 pip slippage, and I'd say thats a liquidity spread difference (search for liquidity). The feed is second to none on mt4, and execution equally as good. Advantage of using pendings is that liquidity is found prior to the order being executed, so there is minimal damage to the order, however i have not experienced any problem with the market entry either, other than not being able to specify tp and sl prior to opening.

FXOpen:
P.S. We are working on implemention so-called "Kill of fill" orders (which are the same as instant orders in Mt4). It will be added asap. But I am afraid that such orders will be 99% requoted as "price feed" on ECN is not filtered and updating very quickly.

FXOpen, if you have 'fill or kill' then I will be interested in your platform.

When I trade in fast markets, a requote although unwelcomed, it is not the biggest issue.

The biggest issue for me is massive slippage which can completely kill my account.

I hope that these 'fill or kill' allow us to set a Limit at which we would accept some slippage. For example fill within limit of say 10 or 15 pips slippage maximum? Just like in Metatrader when you set deviation?

TaKiii:
I use stop orders on the ECN, and i have only ever experienced .5 pip slippage, and I'd say thats a liquidity spread difference (search for liquidity). The feed is second to none on mt4, and execution equally as good. Advantage of using pendings is that liquidity is found prior to the order being executed, so there is minimal damage to the order, however i have not experienced any problem with the market entry either, other than not being able to specify tp and sl prior to opening.

I guess you are not trading in fast markets? If the market gaps on news you will have way more than the .5 pip slippage.

FXOpen:
Hi mikkom,

We have absolutelly identical spreads with Duka, check the image below.

p.s. As Jafar mentioned already, make sure you use FXOpen ECN MT4 which is different form FXO MM MT4

I probably used the wrong version.. Wow your system seems to be a pretty good deal. My only problem is that you are not registered with any meaningful regulator.

Do you have any page with information about your rollover rates?

mikkom:
I probably used the wrong version.. Wow your system seems to be a pretty good deal. My only problem is that you are not registered with any meaningful regulator. Do you have any page with information about your rollover rates?

We have Institutional Rollovers and Regular. Regular Rollovers can be checked in symbol specification:

The symbol specification window can be called by pressing of "Properties" Market Watch window.

Institutional Rollovers is aplicable for account holders with trading volumes starting from 1 Billion per month.

Profit Protector Expert Advisor

painless:
I may have found one here

Examples: ProfitProtector Expert Advisor! | metatrader.info

cheers

Hi, nice setup for profit protector EA but I could not find the EA there, can someone attached the EA here pls. My target is to close ALL ORDERs including POs based on overall targeted profit. For example, my target total profit usd100 and once the profit reached the target, the EA will close all orders (profit/loss) including pending order to avoid reversal/losses. Thx

Thanks.......

PipeTrader:
Hello I wrote this EA close all ordres at x% profits.

Be carfule whit emergency close all its not working. If coder can help?

But for the closing a x% its working well.

I've tried this EA but just not working may be there is another EA on other chart with the same pair functioning to open order or wrongly input on target. Probably need to relook on target by $.

Regards.

Stealth TrailingStop

Im looking for some code that I can place into an existing EA that will provide a stealth Trailing stop... what I need is something that does not change the take profit or stoploss that the EA places but I want it to start at a definded position... such as 10 pips profit... and the trailing stop will run something like 2 pips trailing. The code needs to be stealth since my broker has a 10 pip spread for TP and SL. Does anyone have this or can one be made?

I appreciate you help!

Reason: