Finally a REAL ECN MT4 broker? - page 6

Mp -- Even More Thoughts

go to "forexbastards.com" and look up the highest rated ones --- then just go ahead and do it, cause your first broker will not be your last broker, and theres a lot of learning between now and then !

JUST DO IT !

MP

mp6140:
cause your first broker will not be your last broker! MP

True dat! lol... so true... I've used 14 brokers over the years... Some good and some really really bad! (I totally agree with you about IBFX, they suck hard!)

Note to newbies reading this thread: If you keep your trading volume under 2 to 4 mini lots per trade, any "decent" broker will work fine. The bucket shops don't track or watch that level of trading volume. It's when you start moving standard lots. Then they will start to watch you like a hawk.

Also: "if" you are making money, pull out small withdraws on a regular basis. Brokers also track trading activity by measuring over-all growth. If you keep you withdrawls under 1k and keep your account balance near your orginial deposit level, it will make it very hard for them to track you... wink wink...

recap: small lot sizes + small & frequent withdrawls = a happy trader...

riffster:
True dat! lol... so true... I've used 14 brokers over the years... Some good and some really really bad! (I totally agree with you about IBFX, they suck hard!)

Note to newbies reading this thread: If you keep your trading volume under 2 to 4 mini lots per trade, any "decent" broker will work fine. The bucket shops don't track or watch that level of trading volume. It's when you start moving standard lots. Then they will start to watch you like a hawk.

Also: "if" you are making money, pull out small withdraws on a regular basis. Brokers also track trading activity by measuring over-all growth. If you keep you withdrawls under 1k and keep your account balance near your orginial deposit level, it will make it very hard for them to track you... wink wink...

recap: small lot sizes + small & frequent withdrawls = a happy trader...

Thanks for the advice riffster.

are there any ECN brokers support metatrader platform?

can anyone tell me which ECN broke can support metatrader platform?

thx

Answer

can anyone tell me which ECN broke can support metatrader platform?

thx [/QUOT

Tradeview Forex and ATC Brokers.

shanyang:
can anyone tell me which ECN broke can support metatrader platform? thx

Yep I can tell you.None.

No real regulated ECN that trades anything on exchange like futures commodities will touch it because it opens them up for miles of allegations and charges for manipulation.

And Metaqoutes told me themselves its impossible to use for ECN.

Swiss FX

shanyang:
can anyone tell me which ECN broke can support metatrader platform? thx

Also SwissFX now claim to be one.

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Yep I can tell you.None.

No real regulated ECN that trades anything on exchange like futures commodities will touch it because it opens them up for miles of allegations and charges for manipulation.

And Metaqoutes told me themselves its impossible to use for ECN.

Not so. I know of someone testing a feed from a very major ECN into MT4 and it's working fine. You just have to be clever with APIs

jafar00:
Not so. I know of someone testing a feed from a very major ECN into MT4 and it's working fine. You just have to be clever with APIs

==============================================

The company you refer to is Hotspot (and MB is also trying) BUT THEY USE A CLEARING BROKER as i understand it.

other words, the data feed is supposedly the same as their ECN, but the trades go thru another broker who interfaces with the MT4 platform.

at the present time, MT4 does not appear to interface DIRECTLY to an ECN.

from my understanding, there are a few people joining Hotspot and trying the system, and they should be reporting back soon !

enjoy and trade well

mp

Reason: