Finally a REAL ECN MT4 broker? - page 12

Fxopen,

some reservations i read in another forum "However we can see some red flags at FX Open

No depository bank , they keep clients money as their own, that is a BIG no no.

Registered in Mauritius but the office is in Cyprus? And those shady money transfer companies listed on their web site!

It's not clear based on info on the site who this guys are , where they come from.

Hard to tell , I would open only a small account with them. deno ".

any comments, esp about client money safety?

thankme:
you will not be able to withdraw your money.

It is not true for us anymore. My friend withdrawed his money after 23 days . I want to believe that fxopen is not a scam and Jafar did his best to fix the problem.

Regards,

Summary of fxopen support for their valuable customers.

ccdev:
Fxopen,

some reservations i read in another forum "However we can see some red flags at FX Open

No depository bank , they keep clients money as their own, that is a BIG no no.

Registered in Mauritius but the office is in Cyprus? And those shady money transfer companies listed on their web site!

It's not clear based on info on the site who this guys are , where they come from.

Hard to tell , I would open only a small account with them. deno ".

any comments, esp about client money safety?

ccdev, I hope it is not too late to warn you,Even your deposit is as small as 3000usd, and even you lost 500usd of your initilal deposit, you will not be able to withdraw your money. Because their cabinet will never send you confirmation e-mail and they will want you to change your e-mail kindly.They will always be kind. They have a stoned patience. And you will repeat this thousand times. And then they will say that:

"ok fine, if you dont want to try more , you know ccdev, we did our best! "

Your ID documents, your papers and even your DNA will not help you to save your money. And you will come here and write something about fxopen like I do know.

Today: 19.09.2009. And myfriend could not withdraw his money (2576,43USD) from fxopen. He has no open position since 1.09.2009 and waiting for withdraw.

I will keep you updated about the result.

And inform you more about fxopen which is a swap free, low spread ECN company who has 119481 standard accounts with level II software!

Edit:

Today: 24.09.2009. And myfriend withdrawed his money (2576,43USD) from fxopen.

Regards,

in the name of no one.

Mb

Try their demo and try to manually close a trade and see what happens. They will lower your profit by 70%

US based broker

I am staying with US based brokers as I can send them a US bank check and at least I want have to fly to Cyprus or Maurtius to find my money

FxPro

FXOpen:
Hello mikkom, We have connected our MT4 to Dukascopy and have absolutely the same liquidity providers , such as Dresdner, SG Paris, Standard Chartered, Barclays Capital, Bank of America, CRNX, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank AG, RBS, CITI, UBS, HOTSPOT INST, HOTSPOT RETAIL, GOLDMAN, LavaFX, SWFX FX Participant, SWFX FX Anonymous Bank, Other Liquidity Providers.

FxPro is the bad one. A programmer told me they have tricky stuff in their Mt4 platform that stops sclaping

Mb

hazelj80:
if MBT ever goes live, they will be the only real mt4 ECn in that you can get partial fills with them. nobody, and i mean nobody on mt4 offers this. a real ecn will have partial filled orders. the rest are just bridge connections. but that's still better than a market maker.

Hopefully they will cut out the off quotes and won't screw you when you do a manual take profit

I am currencylt testing a new MT4 to ECN bridge for MB trading and Interective brokers.

It look very interesting.

With this tool, I will be able to use the MT4 that I love while using an ECN broker.

MT4 Now Available with MB Trading

Dear TSD Members,

I am pleased to announce that MetaTrader 4, which is fully integrated into MB Trading’s True ECN Execution, is now available for live trading to the general public as a public Beta. As many of you are aware, we have spent countless amounts of time and energy completely removing the deal desk functionality of MT4, all while maintaining as much of the customer user experience as possible, including the automated trading components.

Integration Notes:

• FIFO compliant;

• Expert Advisors working on a trade ID basis;

• Immediate and anonymous posting of all Limit orders directly into the quotes for anyone else to see and execute against;

• No limitation on proximity of Limit and Stop orders;

• Direct routing of market orders through proprietary algorithms to obtain best-price execution against banks, customers, and other dark pools of liquidity;

• No requotes; and

• No restrictions against scalping.

Opening Your Live Account:

Please read the following notes before moving forward.

• Nav accounts and Meta accounts are now compatible, but you will still need to open a new account at this time to use MT4. You will end up with Navigator and MT4 accounts with the same account numbers.

• All statements are generated through our on-line FIFO statement process. MetaTrader statements have been disabled due to the new NFA FIFO requirement.

• Once you start the Online Application process, you’ll have the choice to select MBT Navigator or MetaTrader 4 as your platform of choice, it’s very important you select MetaTrader 4.

• If you plan to run EAs in this account please be sure to read about the difference between deal desk MT4 and ECN MT4 here: MT4 ECN Difference. It is advised that you test all EAs in our Demo environment first.

• Since we expect a high volume of new accounts during the first 30 days, we ask that you be patient while your account is being processed. Our average new account processing time is 24-48 hours, but we are anticipating the wait to increase to as much as 5 days before approval.

• Someone from new accounts will contact you once they start reviewing your application.

• Your new account can be funded with as little as $400.

If you’re ready to start trading, please visit Open Account and select Open an Individual Account.

Questions can be sent to mtsupport@mbtrading.com or MT4 Support Live Chat.

Thank you for your continued support of MB Trading – Enjoy.

painless:
I have had the price go within 0.00001 of my stop and not hit. It has even hit my price and not taken me out. That one really made me happy as it reversed and turned into a winner.

Thanks for the smile you just gave me. When your stop loss doesn't get filled and you end up with a winner in the end, it's the one time where not being filled makes you happy!

Reason: