Finally a REAL ECN MT4 broker? - page 7

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Yep I can tell you.None.

No real regulated ECN that trades anything on exchange like futures commodities will touch it because it opens them up for miles of allegations and charges for manipulation.

And Metaqoutes told me themselves its impossible to use for ECN.

how about this one?

Forex Broker - Metatrader 4 - No dealing desk - Currency Demo Trading - ATC Brokers

Would definitely like to hear more about the ATCbrokers.com above as well as:

Home - Online Currency Trading, forex, foreign exchange, fx, Varengold Bank

ATC Brokers

I've been using a demo account with them for a few weeks now.

there spreads are not any better then interactive brokers, plus you pay a commission of $8 round turn.

---

Are there any ECN brokers that offer fixed spreads?

I realize you would not be using MT4 with them.

but what about using an outside charting and feed from eSignal?

then finding a ECN broker with fixed spreads.

perhaps a institutional account with a minimun balance of around 12,000 to 15,000.

is there anyone doing something like that?

thanks

D

Mr. Madruga:
Hello guys!

Online forex trading|Mini accounts|Forex broker|Managed accounts

I am trying the demo and I am impressed so far.

They are IBs from IKON Global Market Inc, registered with the CFTC and member of the NFA. 0-2 spread on eur/usd and no commission. Minimum account size is only $500,

I sent an e-mail yesterday and I got a response. Let's figure out if it's a real ECN or NOT...

MY QUESTIONS

Hello,

I am interested by your broker and I would like to get some answers.

Are you an ECN broker?

Do you show BB/BO in your mt4 platform?

How can you guarantee you do not manipulate the market?

Do you allow scalping?

If you show best bid and best offer, why dont you charge commissions? If charge, how much per lot traded?

What's the minimum account size?

Thank you

ANSWERS

Dear,

We offer one the top solution for forex trading at the moment.

As you know in ECN model all deals are roted to different liquidity providers.

We offer combination of internal liquidity generated by our customers ( more then 3000 traders), plus automated routing to one of our 16 liquidity providers (banks), so system is fully automated, no dealer interventon.

MT4 shows the best bid and best offer.

As you know on liqudid pairs at Currenex or Hotspot, theres is almost constant spread of half pip, we offer one pip, so commission per trade already inside of the spread.

Some times our spread my go to zero, then it means that it is internal matching of trades.

Our minimum account size is 500 usd, min lot 10000 units.

There are simialar offer in the market Ex. Mb trading, but as you know MB charges 5 usd per lot ,and effective spread is higher.

Hope you will find my answer as complete.

regards,

Support Team

Thanks for the info.

I'm going to demo them. I've been looking long and hard for a Meta ECN Provider. Here's another one I'm going to demo. Not sure how they are...but it's worth checking out:

Forex Brokers - Forex ECN - Trading - Metatrader 4 - ATC Brokers

nvpliers:
Thanks for the info.

I'm going to demo them. I've been looking long and hard for a Meta ECN Provider. Here's another one I'm going to demo. Not sure how they are...but it's worth checking out:

Forex Brokers - Forex ECN - Trading - Metatrader 4 - ATC Brokers

Sorry.....I see ATC has been discussed.

mp6140:
============================================== The company you refer to is Hotspot (and MB is also trying) BUT THEY USE A CLEARING BROKER as i understand it.

Actually it's not hotspot I was talking about. The broker I'm talking about is still testing the system in fact. It will not only be just an ECN price feed, but all orders from MT4 will actually clear through the ECN network rather than the usual dealing desk system. Avoiding the Dealing Desk is the hard part with MT4 I believe, but it is doable.

if you're for someone to write or have that connection, try here: www.jd-soft.com they may have it down and connnecting through hotspots FIX gateway would work if they have EA capabilities. they don't list prices, so i'm sure you'll be shelling out a few thousand or so but it would be the perfect match if you have n ea or scalp or both and you don't like market makers. i'm am highly considering this in late january.

Hotspot dont go through a clearer.. Hotspot are a clearer. Their hub is dukascopy.

I stand by the fact that I will never ever believe an ECN to be on mt4. Because MT4 is designed to market make. So the money has to be market made.

Its easier to tell the truth, than to tell lies, and people can expect certain things, and be prepared for it.

we clear thru Pronetfx. A broker that doesnt have a dealing desk and allows scalping, news trading and orders inside the spread. They just got mt4 and its amaziing for scalping. No requotes. Been playing with the demo and now its time to go live

Forex Managed Accounts

if MBT ever goes live, they will be the only real mt4 ECn in that you can get partial fills with them. nobody, and i mean nobody on mt4 offers this. a real ecn will have partial filled orders. the rest are just bridge connections. but that's still better than a market maker.

Reason: