Finally a REAL ECN MT4 broker? - page 21

Best broker?

Does anyone have any suggestion for an ECN/STP broker?

Thank you?

Yes DIF Broker

I alredy trading few years. I satart with mm. After I start to looking for for right ECN/STP broker, and have found. It is Dif Broker with platform DIF FX Meta Trader. Everything works very nice, I cant complain. Now only can I complain from time to time, are my mistakes .

Solut!

Mr. Madruga:
Hello guys!

Online forex trading|Mini accounts|Forex broker|Managed accounts

I am trying the demo and I am impressed so far.

They are IBs from IKON Global Market Inc, registered with the CFTC and member of the NFA. 0-2 spread on eur/usd and no commission. Minimum account size is only $500,

I sent an e-mail yesterday and I got a response. Let's figure out if it's a real ECN or NOT...

MY QUESTIONS

Hello,

I am interested by your broker and I would like to get some answers.

Are you an ECN broker?

Do you show BB/BO in your mt4 platform?

How can you guarantee you do not manipulate the market?

Do you allow scalping?

If you show best bid and best offer, why dont you charge commissions? If charge, how much per lot traded?

What's the minimum account size?

Thank you

ANSWERS

Dear,

We offer one the top solution for forex trading at the moment.

As you know in ECN model all deals are roted to different liquidity providers.

We offer combination of internal liquidity generated by our customers ( more then 3000 traders), plus automated routing to one of our 16 liquidity providers (banks), so system is fully automated, no dealer interventon.

MT4 shows the best bid and best offer.

As you know on liqudid pairs at Currenex or Hotspot, theres is almost constant spread of half pip, we offer one pip, so commission per trade already inside of the spread.

Some times our spread my go to zero, then it means that it is internal matching of trades.

Our minimum account size is 500 usd, min lot 10000 units.

There are simialar offer in the market Ex. Mb trading, but as you know MB charges 5 usd per lot ,and effective spread is higher.

Hope you will find my answer as complete.

regards,

Support Team

It seems to happen when someone say that it has ECN broker, no order desk agile automatic execution, no or less commision, less spread, minimum 50$ account, deposit bonus. It's true many have the offers but the main thing is the reputation which is not exceptable from most brokers. I was using 3 brokers at a time and find different USP's, this is the plus point in terms of brokers crediblity. My broker forexmetal is really awsum in terms of services offered.

ecntrading.de

Reason: