Finally a REAL ECN MT4 broker? - page 16

blader3000:
Hi all!

Does anybody have or can help to write script which creates hidden stop loss and/or take profit orders in mt4? Script uses inputs like direction of trade long/short and stop loss, take profit levels (input by trader, manually). On each tick script compares current market price with SL, TP levels and if SL, TP level is hit by price then script closes transaction?

Thank you in advance.

Like this ?

I use that... Working whit 5 digits.

PipeTrader

sl ea search

hy, I look stop loss expert advisor.

Mine system trade I further, ea should run semiautomatically.

It is redeemed trade, and I am 10 pips in plus, should move ea sl on 2 pips.

20 pips profit (sl10 pips)

30 pips profit (sl 20 pips)

50 pips win (sl 30 pips)

etc.

Hope you can help me.

thank you steve

Thanks PipeTrader

Dear All Trader,

I am new in forum, and I cannot code EA with metatrader, but I trade from some time with good result, I will need the following code, possible some of your guy can me help.

1 SL and TP with breackeven (that can be setted afer for example 20-30-50 pip in winn)

wenn SL is filled, by next opened position the SL remain same, the TP will be added the SL that we had for the position before.

Wenn again SL will be filled, on the 3. opened position TP will be the setted TP+ SL of the 1. position and SL for the 2.position.

Wenn 1 position will filled th TP, on the next opened position will be beginn again normally from position 1.

In this way is enought 1 win trade to have all the SL retourn and TP.

Alsmot of the trade loos the money with just 1 position.

Important too, that the EA works just for the charte were was putted, and wenn I have opened more chart and putt in every chayrt the same EA but with different setting about SL and TP, EA will works indipendentement.

I hope some of you guy will help me on this EA, I have done this strategy withg live with good result.

Sorry for my bad english.

best Regards,

Antonio

hello,do it work if price move very fast,thanks

sorry i mean this File Type: mq4 HIDDEN TP&SL_EA.mq4 i mean really fast speed thanks

I need an ea, when I open a buy or sell, buy or sell if 1,2,3,4 ... pip profitable. EA duties immediately. Who can help me code this line.

email : hailuavn99@yahoo.com thanks

Coding for a "Stealth mode" to place in your current EA code??

Does anyone know if there is a ready made written code to make an EA TOTALLY invisible to a broker? It's one thing to make stop losses and take profits invisible but I'm talking more advanced like the broker is unable to determine if I am making the trades vs. a robot. Would someone please advise me on this topic and if it's easy enough (or you're willing) would you please write it for me and tell me where exactly to place it within existing code?

Thank you!

Reason: