TREX Scalping - page 3

fxbs:
hi, auto!

more on your hedging, rollovers, mm - how u untangle it?

what is your vue from experience?

Hedge trading can put your brain in spaghetti mode .. so please practice in demo first. But highly effective - needs tons of discretion!

May be this will help. Saw your screenshot over another thread that you're using MACD Main to determine the strength of your trades.

Regards

David

Thanks David. Feel free to post a pic of how you use it best.

Dont know how it fits you. But since you guys are scalping, the EWO should help you to determine the trend strength. The MACD 2 line is just another addition for you, because I hated the histogram so much on the standard MT4's MACD.

Regards

David

Files:
ej_1.gif  22 kb

auto:
Folks,

This is the TREX scalping systembased on trend and breaks. It looks like this ..

For BUY .. on 1 minute chart

1) Both MACD and ADX should be ticking upwards.

2) Price breaks the upper bollinger after spending some time between the bands. (normal entry)

3) If MACD and ADX are strong, retraces near the MA are also good entry points. (advanced entry)

Stoploss - My favorite technique is to place a sell stop order on the other side of the band. The difference should not be more than 15 pips.

If both gets hit i keep them open, till i get new trades so that all the trades breaks even.

Target - very tricky. Once ADX reaches above 40 i prefer to close. Or downtick in MACD or ADX.

The rules are reverse for sells.

Please test yourself to see if it suits your trading. It will be suitable for all pairs. This is a manual system where quiet markets might yield more pips without whipsawing.

regards.

bro...

i see in your chart..

do you use robot bro?

davidke20:
May be this will help. Saw your screenshot over another thread that you're using MACD Main to determine the strength of your trades.

Regards

David

hi bro...

im new trader...

i want to learn from your bro...

can you teach your tehnique and strategy to me bro..

plz bro...

my yahoo messenger: fxfariz36@yahoo.com

fxfariz36:
hi bro...

im new trader...

i want to learn from your bro...

can you teach your tehnique and strategy to me bro..

plz bro...

my yahoo messenger: fxfariz36@yahoo.com

Ini bukan strategy aku. Kalau hang nak belajar, ikut saje papan ini dari tampal #1, si auto bagikan ini strategy sebagai percuma. Indicator aku hanya suggestion kalau dia nak pakai.

Auto merupai seorang fund manager, walaubagaimana pun, EA dia bukan untuk dijual.

translation:

This is not my strategy. If you want to learn, please read from this thread on the #1 post. Auto gave this strategy out for free. My indicator is only a suggestion if you guys wanted to use it.

Auto is a fund manager, therefore, his EA is not for sale.

Regards

David

davidke20:
Ini bukan strategy aku. Kalau hang nak belajar, ikut saje papan ini dari tampal #1, si auto bagikan ini strategy sebagai percuma. Indicator aku hanya suggestion kalau dia nak pakai.

Auto merupai seorang fund manager, walaubagaimana pun, EA dia bukan untuk dijual.

Regards

David

thankz bro...

bro asal mane?

ajar cket bro punyer teknik blh tak?

aku nak tambah lg ilmu forex didada bro..

blh tak bro?

auto:
Folks,

This is the TREX scalping systembased on trend and breaks. It looks like this ..

For BUY .. on 1 minute chart

1) Both MACD and ADX should be ticking upwards.

2) Price breaks the upper bollinger after spending some time between the bands. (normal entry)

3) If MACD and ADX are strong, retraces near the MA are also good entry points. (advanced entry)

Stoploss - My favorite technique is to place a sell stop order on the other side of the band. The difference should not be more than 15 pips.

If both gets hit i keep them open, till i get new trades so that all the trades breaks even.

Target - very tricky. Once ADX reaches above 40 i prefer to close. Or downtick in MACD or ADX.

The rules are reverse for sells.

Please test yourself to see if it suits your trading. It will be suitable for all pairs. This is a manual system where quiet markets might yield more pips without whipsawing.

regards.

hi bro auto...

i would like to learn your system bro...

and i already read from the 1st thread until the last thread bro...

if u dont mind can you teach me how to become forex scalper bro...

thankz bro

Scalping explanation

Hi, I'm newbie. Can Anyone tell me what exactly scalping means? I know there are many brokers that don't allow this technique, but I couldn't find the cryteria they use to say one is scalping.

Reason: