Download MetaTrader 5

LabTrend - page 26

To add comments, please log in or register
Wohid Noman
Wohid Noman  
mladen:
Re: LabTrend

dasssi

Use the ones from this post (regardless of the compiler warning) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178426 and the one from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mladen,

I have down loaded all 4 indicators and the EA and for some reason it is not working. It gives me errors (see attached). Any advice?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
NOW:

mladen,

I have down loaded all 4 indicators and the EA and for some reason it is not working. It gives me errors (see attached). Any advice?

Error 130 means that stop loss and / or take profit are too close to the opening price or that your broker is ecn/stp broker that does not allow placing stop loss and/or take profit along with opening order.

What are your settings?

Wohid Noman
Wohid Noman  
mladen:

Error 130 means that stop loss and / or take profit are too close to the opening price or that your broker is ecn/stp broker that does not allow placing stop loss and/or take profit along with opening order.

What are your settings?

Thanks for your time mladen. You are correct, things got moving when I used 3 digit SL/TP. However, I may be doing something wrong because, I have noticed that the EA only takes long positions and 80% of them (191 total trades) were wrong. The settings are as attached. Is it optimized for any specific time frame as I was trying it on GBPJPY M15 chart ? Please advise.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
NOW:

Thanks for your time mladen. You are correct, things got moving when I used 3 digit SL/TP. However, I may be doing something wrong because, I have noticed that the EA only takes long positions and 80% of them (191 total trades) were wrong. The settings are as attached. Is it optimized for any specific time frame as I was trying it on GBPJPY M15 chart ? Please advise.

Will check the working of it, but if it opens orders, then it should be OK

Wohid Noman
Wohid Noman  

Thanks mladen really appreciated.

Specter075000
Specter075000  
mladen:
Re: LabTrend LabTrend version 4.02 updated to be able to work in build 509 as well as in new metatrader 4

Dear mladen,

is it possible to create the candle color from LabTrend as histogram ?

Would be very helpful.

Many thank´s in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jim Clark:

Dear mladen,

is it possible to create the candle color from LabTrend as histogram ?

Would be very helpful.

Many thank´s in advance.

Jim Clark

From which one exactly?

gtudor
gtudor  

Can you help me with RSI_histogram.ex4 ?

Thank you

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mladen:

Can you help me with RSI_histogram.ex4 ?

Thank you

gtudor

Sorry, but what exactly is the "RSI_histogram.ex4"?

Specter075000
Specter075000  
mladen:

Jim Clark

From which one exactly?

Hello mladen,

here is a picture and the indicator.

What I mean is a histogramm from LabTrend but just from the candles, not the points.

To add comments, please log in or register