Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 71

Does anyone have any first hand experience of using a VPS (Virtual Personel Server)?

I'm thinking of subscribing to a service but know little about them. The pros & cons seem to be at the right ratio, but it would be good to hear from a user.

Thanks

If it is ecn 5 digit broker so any EA should be improved to be used for this broker.

Some new elite section EAs are working with ecn and any digits. Some of them - not improved yet.

Ecn

no, that s the proble, it s SIX digit platform

Ecn

thanx for your answer, Where in Elite?

6 digit?

for example:

?

Some links for that:

Thanks Newdigital. Appreciate the rely, & the info.

Break,break.

I have a two pronged request:

1) Is it possible for one EA to enter a trade, and then for another EA to automatically take it over, & manage the trade?

2) If not is it possible to combine two EA's - & is there a coder that would take it on for me?

Hi Jeeves,

Personally I am using this EA with the settings (on this page): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175843

Iam using it for Channel trading system M5 timeframe: I am opening the orders with magic number using the scripts and this EA will do all the job: placing stop loss, moving stop loss, closing all the trades based ondollars in profit or pips in profit. It can manage all the trades in account, or for some particular magic number.

six

I mean like: 1.32456

thanks Digital

Reason: