Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 67

please can a coder make some changes to this indy

hi all,

please can a coder add a (green) up arrow to the absolute strength indicator window on the close of the bar when the bulls line crosses ABOVE the bears line and a (red) down arrow on the the close of the bar when the bears line crosses ABOVE the bulls line.

could also a data window displaying the current bulls and bears value be added to the centre of the chart window at the top.

im trying to judge by eye but is it quite difficult.

many thanks

help for the mastermind3 EA

this EA is very good. But I want that it open the positions in inverse way. I have noticed that is this the right way for a best result. Someone can help me?

This EA function in EURUSD 5MIN.

Files:

Just Wondering.....

So I was wondering if anyone was still working on the TSD EA and where I might find it thanks

I tested TSD EAs inside elite section but it was long time ago and you can find some my old statements somewhere here. TSD EAs version are collected on this section: TSD Expert Advisors - Forex Trading

Before starting to test some TSD EA version so I think EA should be improved a little.

It is good idea to start testing some version.

First, here is our version of BB MACD. The balls become triangles when the MACD balls go outside the triangle. It's nice visually as well as for automated systems.

Files:

Need help with programming a new indicator

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I have a simple trading system and I need an indicator that will help to visually identify potential buying and selling points. This indicator is supposed to be used in M30 time frame and should display following info on the chart:

- Current Price

- RSI(X) Value in M30 time frame(X being a parameter with 7 as default value)

- Fast Line Value of Stochastic (a,b,c) in M30 time frame (a, b & c are parameters with 10,5,2 as default values)

- Slow Line Value of Stochastic (a,b,c) in M30 time frame (a, b & c are parameters with 10,5,2 as default values)

- Absolute value of the difference( in pips) between Current Highest Zigzag Value and Current Lowest ZigZag value in M30 time frame (Use Custom PriceChannelZigZag_V2 indicator to get the current highest/lowest values - I found this very useful indicator in this forum and attaching it to this post)

Draw a simple vertical red line as soon as CASE-1 occurs: (This is sell signal)

CASE-1

==========

1) RSI(X)>=80 and

2) Fast Line Value of Stochastic(a,b,c)>= 80 and

3) Slow Line value of Stochastic (a,b,c)>= 80 and

4) Current Highest ZigZag Value >= Current price and Zigzag direction is up and

5) Absolute value of the Difference between Current Highest ZigZag value and Current Lowest ZigZag value >= 100 pips

Draw a simple vertical blue line as soon as CASE-2 occurs: (buy signal)

CASE-2:

==========

1) RSI(X)<=20 and

2) Fast Line Value of Stochastic(a,b,c)<= 20 and

3) Slow Line value of Stochastic (a,b,c)<= 20 and

4) Current Lowest ZigZag Value <= Current price and Zigzag direction is down and

5) Absolute value of the Difference between Current Highest ZigZag value and Current Lowest ZigZag value >= 100 pips

The idea is:

- Sell if case-1 occurs and current price is 20 pips lower than the current highest zigzag value

- Buy if case-2 occurs and current price is 20 pips higher than the current lowest zigzag value

I usually place sell stop and buy stop orders with TP=40, SL=120. I change pending orders accordingly when highest or lowest zigzag values change. As you can guess, this needs frequent modification of the pending orders and keep an eye on the charts. I always open one order at a time for each currency pair. I have been using this system for USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, GBPJPY.

Vertical lines will quickly help to identify selling and buying points. This might be turned into an EA after testing it more and fixing potential problems. Sometimes it produces false signals. I am still trying to eliminate them.

To give you an idea please see attached screenshot. The indicator should display something like this:

Current Price : 146.519

RSI(7) : 16.952

Fast Sto(10,5,2) : 8.974

Slow Sto(10,5,2) : 18.815

Hi-Low : 305.5

I am not a programmer. I would appreciate if someone could develop this indicator. All users of this forum may benefit from it. I tried to provide as much info as possible. Please send an e-mail to yarizona7 at gmail dot com if have any questions.

Thanks in advance

--Yarizona

Files:

modification of the equity trailing EA.

I was told to request this ea modification here. You may see a copy of it here. I am reposting it here as it is a better place to place requests. We'll see how the luck turns out.

Note: not my original EA. Free ea I found elsewhere. Looking to improve it. I'm now willing to even pay $$ if the price is reasonable (I will determine what is reasonable). So I will accept quotes if you can do it. I can get real specific at that point. But I'm hoping that at least some modifications can be done free.

I have evaluated several equity trailing EAs and I found that this EA is the best in terms of simplicity and what it does. I tried to use swiss army EA, and it might have done the trick if you could input initial value. And i forgot what else I didn't like about it.

Overall this EA is great for unattended, continuous trading, as it resets the values and continues to monitor new trades (from other EAs) with the new equity values and your acct can grow over time unattended. It can use hard dollar amounts or calculate $$ amount based on equity percentage. It is meant to manage the entire acct. equity. in real time. it doesn't really monitor individual trades.

I want to modify it a little so that it can be more in line with my trading goals. Doesn't have to be an EA. If you think it will run better as script, then fine. Here are my goals:

1) Main thing is that I want it to recalculate every .5 seconds or so (maybe this can be customizable). I want it calculating in faster real time instead of waiting for a new tick of whatever chart to attach it to. I have observed where equity has passed thresholds, but the EA didn't update because the attached chart didn't get new ticks. Yes, I use either EURUSD or GBPUSD but believe it or not they do have quiet periods.

2) I also want the text to be bigger and bold. I also want to split the text into 2 columns. Notice how everything is in one column now. I want 2 columns. Half on left, and other half on right.

3) Should also have labeled maximum drawdown just like it has maximum equity (and percentage). Should show the maximum drawdown that the acct has witnessed. If there are other

4) Would be nice: A screenshot be taken before the reset of the values. Or a txt file be written when positions are closed out (but before reset of values). So this way, if terminal crashes, I can go back and see This EA remembers reset, but not if you shut down terminal. That is what the initial EA value is for.

Perhaps it should be set so that you cannot modify the values unless you reapply the EA. The reason I say this is because if the terminal does crash or needs to be restarted, it will calculate profit target based on initial equity mark. But when it does this, it will be past the initial equity target, so as soon as it calculates the "old" target, it will immediately close out positions. So that is perhaps better than the screenshot because you could see the last values frozen there on the chart from the last setup.

5) Would be nice: Perhaps you could expand on this equity trailing as so to make it symbol-specific. I would like to see each symbol get the trail separately as well. But this is after the other stuff is accomplished.

6) *new* I also have a new request now. I wanted to also have an option to widen the profit target if the drawdown reaches a certain amount either dollar amount or percentage (also selectable), it will move the profit target and trailing start (separately) $xx (or percentage points). So in other words, if the drawdown reaches past $1000, increase profit target by $700 and increase trailing start target by $400.

And it should show if this option was activated on the ea.

But the main thing is #s 1, 2, and 6. If the values cold be frozen if terminal crash as explained above in #4, that would also be helpful.

Unfortunately, my programming skills are not great at all. What can you do for me? Everyone's help is appreciated.

Reason: