Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 64

As I remember it was some commercial thread of this seller on our forum and author did not reply on the posts during the many months so the thread was deleted.

As to elite section so we are not discussing commercial systems here.

I need this ea or application , AccountEquityPercentProtection and hours to restart.

I need this ea or application for my account !, AccountEquityPercentProtection and hours to restart !

thank you

wall03:
I need this ea or application for my account !, AccountEquityPercentProtection and hours to restart ! thank you

The EA coded by kimiv?

Linuxser:
The EA coded by kimiv?

um...and setting for " hours to restart " is not there ?

wall03:
um...and setting for " hours to restart " is not there ?

Could you be a bit more detailed in your needs?

Cos AccountEquityPercentProtection and hours to restart is related with 10p3 EA and Alpha.

Linuxser:
Could you be a bit more detailed in your needs? Cos AccountEquityPercentProtection and hours to restart is related with 10p3 EA and Alpha.

yes I need an application identical ! that uses alpha19

an AccountEquityPercentProtection and possibility di put " hours to restart "!

for AccountEquityPercentProtection I use e-CloseByPercentProfit ea's but

is not there setting for "hours to restart "!

Hi! I need help with one EA! It has option of three kind of accounts! The problem is that I can only use for Acc Type 2: 0.01 lots, Acc Type 1: 0.10 lots. and Acc Type 0: 1 lots! What I want is if someone can make it possible to use any lot size from 0.01 to 100, like use 0.11, 1.1, 11 lots and so on keeping the multiplier and keeping everything else in the EA untouched! It's urgent, thank you !

raven_bg:
Hi! I need help with one EA! It has option of three kind of accounts! The problem is that I can only use for Acc Type 2: 0.01 lots, Acc Type 1: 0.10 lots. and Acc Type 0: 1 lots! What I want is if someone can make it possible to use any lot size from 0.01 to 100, like use 0.11, 1.1, 11 lots and so on keeping the multiplier and keeping everything else in the EA untouched! It's urgent, thank you !

Hard to perform the task without the EA...

Linuxser:
Hard to perform the task without the EA...

I will give the EA of course, give me your e-mail to PM or I will give you mine doesn't matter it is important that we got this job done!

Thanks in advance!

raven_bg:
I will give the EA of course, give me your e-mail to PM or I will give you mine doesn't matter it is important that we got this job done! Thanks in advance!

No, sorry. If I do something with some code (if I can) it's for all forum members. Sorry again, forget my prev post.

Reason: