help needed for my EA

Well I am not a coder but i got some one here who coded me an EA which was working perfectly so far on demo. now when i used the same EA with same setting on another broker cent account my EA is not taking the trades as it was suppose to take.

I have applied two EA on my account, one is to trades and the other is to manage the trade when it goes in in negative to certain pips.

any one ha any idea what is wrong here and my this EA is not working on this broker while it works perfectly well on another broker.

Your HELP is appreciated 

Your topic has been moved to the section: Expert Advisors and Automated Trading
Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page6#comment_49114893

You should be asking your EA's coder for support. 

• Usually people who can't code don't receive free help on this forum.
  • If you show your attempts and describe your problem clearly, you will most probably receive an answer from the community. Use the CODE button (Alt-S) when inserting code.
  • To learn MQL programming, you can research the many available Articles on the subject, or examples in the Codebase, as well as reference the online Documentation.
  • If you do not want to learn to code, that is not a problem. You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free). However, recommendations or suggestions for Market products are not allowed on the forum, so you will have to do your own research.
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.

If you're the one who programmed it, you should be able to figure out what's wrong with the logs, or you can make a few prints to see what's going on.

If you didn't program it, then when Fernando tells you to, contact your programmer.

Well actually I did contacted my coder but he is also clueless because EA works well on one broker and doesnt on other, so I am just trying to understand what could be possible reasons to suggest him

Hozeifa M Haji #:

Well actually I did contacted my coder but he is also clueless because EA works well on one broker and doesnt on other, so I am just trying to understand what could be possible reasons to suggest him

Switch to the broker which works if you can't correct the code

R4tna C #:

Switch to the broker which works if you can't correct the code

What I want to know is that. Is this normal problem? Does it happens to others as well?

Hozeifa M Haji #:
What I want to know is that. Is this normal problem? Does it happens to others as well?

Impossible to say - your programmer is the one best placed to answer, and debug the issue to see why it is failing in the new broker

Hozeifa M Haji #: What I want to know is that. Is this normal problem? Does it happens to others as well?

It is only "normal" in the fact that your coder lacks the knowledge or skill to know how to fix it. There are too many low quality coders in the Freelance section.

EA working on one broker but not in another is really weird and surprising for me. 

Hozeifa M Haji #:
EA working on one broker but not in another is really weird and surprising for me. 

The only way to find out why is to debug and investigate - any good programmer should be able to do that

Reason: