Join the Dots. - page 61

repaint really ? -- I only care whether it repaints in 30M in this market scenario

I have not use that one yet !! -- got it on my chart and in historical one, it look darn good

-- I am studying the perfect parameter for this one [ I still dunno what settings is the perfect one ] -- note the big number, then it suggest within 2 to 3 bar, good entry and tell us the direction as well [ just read the other suggestion for a week, you will know what suggestion that it is telling us]

joining the envelop dots (not on the orange or blue horizontal bar) seem to make sense of the decisive movement of $audjpy too

the dig is how I see the big dots are connected together

note -- this is not the most easy market scenario -- i.e. unlike those promote an indicator -- show you a dig and let you see how easy that indicator is

on the contrary , this is one of the most difficult, swinging condition for CADJPY

and I think I could devise some JOIN THE DOTS strategy, that enter manually and using LO

however, the draw down of the balance still few hundreds big -- if 1 pip = 1usd 1.16USD in fact) -- however, if it draw down, there is a huge potential to get out and break even (around the dots area)

limitation -- this picture is also historical data (but the indicator there, no repaint issue at all) and some indicator could BE SHOWN later than you expected, around half moon late

=== in simple words

we should really trade long term and allow some draw down on the balance -- but we expect ourself to breakeven during exit, if draw down does occur

short term, we are not good with MARKET PLAYERS that use

computerised programmed TONS of lots entry , in shortest amount of time

this is my interpretation of JOIN THE "dots"

Soory for the offtop but i think Pava and xx3xxx - you really should become warm friends you always going together:)

Why are people using it if it repaints?

Because if you trade it manually and with a little intelligence it makes a very tidy profit.

It's not the only system I trade, but you can see some of the results here;

The Forex FatCat | Rent a Signal

I'm still looking for a decent coder to code the my latest method if there is an honestcoder out there interested PM me.

Thanks

Wayne

System Looks neat

Dear Kamper

i intend on giving this system on the daily charts a serious try.Have there been any improvements in this system that u were refering to in your earlier post.Look forward to any new discovery that you might have made to this system whick looks great

Rgds

L&M

Strategy changes.

Hi L&M

Yes, there have been some significant changes, but primarily in the indicators used, not in the method.

Give me a few days to put something on paper for you and I'll drop you a PM, I'm not sure if I want to share this publicly just yet as I have a coder that has agreed to work with me on generating an EA from the strategy.

This could take some time as my exits are based very much on experience and that you cannot teach an EA so please be pateint.

Thanks

Wayne

Edited to add graphic

PS: I have added a picture from a H1 chart so that you can see just how much the Strategy has changed in the last year.

Files:

Sorry, but I have no idea what you are talking about?

What happened two hours ago? The market has been closed, for MT4 traders anyway, since last night?

if we use it in manual trade

there could be lot of repaint, does the repaint help us entry

or repaint let us realised -- DOOOH, big entry mistake 2 hours ago

--- we should ask ourselves (as someone else said here)

>> do we really know the direction

>> do we have a template that we really can use

== what is the success rate after all [ market scenario and candle pattern change time to time, august, about time for us to revise our template and settings ]

-- the EA , maybe working, I don't know, as EA constantly monitor the market, but can react over-sensitive too

what he just show us ie EG euroGBP -- that is bloody hard and unpredictable pair -- as those people who play it -- like the CORRELATION theory -- so this is my similar charting , I won't play that one though

most people mistake >> is not to accept any extent of LOSSES and wish someone give him the Silver spoon of heavenly taste for perfection (usually repaint indicators will promise that )

Reason: